Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
It is all very doom and gloom on the Palace forum. They lost 7 of their last 8 games . They have a terrible ground. They have lots of huge earners not playing well. They have the oldest squad and the oldest manager who has done ok considering the club he is at . Sainsburys refuse to sell up next door. etc etc. I think we will end up above them next season.

I would love a pound for every time I hear a Brighton fan say that to me :lol:

I dont know why you keep saying it before a ball is kicked or squads announced, wait until say February before this annual "we will overtake them this season" talk is started.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
But who should we be wanting to win when Palace play Leeds?

I'm totally confused and I'm struggling to work out what the new normal is.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Crystal Palace FC haven’t finished above us this century - fact.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As a few of you guys have popped up:-

Do you expect the new stand, "work due to start Dec 2018", to be open in time for the test events, over the next couple of months?

You must be very eager to get inside.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
[/B]

I would love a pound for every time I hear a Brighton fan say that to me :lol:

I dont know why you keep saying it before a ball is kicked or squads announced, wait until say February before this annual "we will overtake them this season" talk is started.

This is NSC, ready yourself for “mind the gap” if we go 3 points above you even if the season is only a couple of games old :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They were 10 ahead pre lockdown weren’t they (2010)? To finish 2 points behind says a lot. I was very pleased with It all. They’ve got about 4 seasons silly money on us too, let’s see who’s laughing in the long run...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes I do. I also think dirty Leeds will as well.

You are SUCH a wanker with no redeeming features at all. Most Palace fans on NSC are worth having a discussion with, not you though. That’s all :shrug:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
let’s see who’s laughing in the long run...

That'll be the lifers turfed out of their own seats in order to clear a path for the delusional Ultras and offered seats in the new stand as recompense.

I'd be laughing too, given such a sweet deal.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Yes I do. I also think dirty Leeds will as well.

I’d take you finishing above us in the last three seasons for you to go down this season and us stay up:D

As for Leeds :lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
That'll be the lifers turfed out of their own seats in order to clear a path for the delusional Ultras and offered seats in the new stand as recompense.

I'd be laughing too, given such a sweet deal.

And to make things worse, as they weren’t in the corner by the microphone the always ultras were barely heard and didn’t get the attention they crave all season - perfect :lol:

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
And to make things worse, as they weren’t in the corner by the microphone the always ultras were barely heard and didn’t get the attention they crave all season - perfect :lol:

Funny how they made that myth up just by being close to the mics, what isn’t funny is that people believe it!

I doubt their ground has ever been as loud as the North and West Stands singing ALBION as one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here