Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
My Spuds supporting mate has an Arsenal supporting son, his ex-wife, who has no interest in football, did everything she could to raise him an Arsenal fan, just to piss off her ex. He decided the best response was to be as cool as possible about it, inside he is gutted though.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
He's in training with Tom Daly and Greg Louganis and owl face said he may be in contention for Saturday, looking at the stats I think they see him as a talisman?

Corrected for you.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
WTAF!

It does at least make your Will easier to write when one of your offspring takes a stance like that.

Indeed, although had to spell ... very slowly ... disinheritance!

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Ha ha that's quite funny TBH, poor Dan. I wonder if any Palace fans have any Brighton fans in the family?:blush:

Loads, it's actually a lot of fun, there's always a call on the way back from a long away game drive which makes the journey easier. This year the subject's been "if we didn't have so many injuries", "Pardew screwed us over", "Wilf would have made the difference", with my lads banging on about Caravans, poor stadium, etc etc.

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
There are actually quite a few Albion fans (some that post on here) that are too embarrassed or scared to let out their dirty secrets! I know who you are ;-)

To be fair I actually like it, over the years there's been some excellent pranks, wind ups and just good humoured fun. Dan has got me into some Palace Fans Hall of Fame thing, I got him one of those named scarves and we framed it in our Gym so he can't get rid of it, my Grandson was registered a a Junior Seagull on the day of his Birth, there have been numerous texts on radio when travelling back etc etc. (His 21st was on the 26th Oct ..... have a look back at an infamous 21st Oct ... needless to say I didn't go into town to celebrate with him in the end, I went home to sulk)

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Please tell me this turns out to be true ..... apparently (Uncle of a bloke down the pub that once brushed past a CPFC steward's niece) has said that Woy isn't feeling the love at Palace and feels that the end of this season will do him. I'm guessing coming into the EPL, having been an international manager, and being a fair bit older now is a big shift in demands and pressure. Problem is at the end of the season I'd guess they've got more time to pick the right one .... to bring them back up from The Championship!

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
After three points Saturday and the run in they have the Palace contingent I know are feeling that they are safe, personally if I had to bet my house on one of us my money would still be on us, but hey, they seem amusingly cocker-hoop.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Obviously no considering of home or away. However that pretty much shows palace are safe.

Southampton (20th), us, stoke (18th), west ham (17th) have the ‘hardest’ run ins by average point totals.

Only really 4 teams with nothing to play for, West Brom, watford, Bournemouth, Arsenal so cant consider nothing riding on opposition games really.

96e0703834623166b7e630e897347d4a.jpg
0b3bf4115b79887eb2de17f291376417.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I think Palace are about to have a run of playing the wrong teams at the wrong time:

Liverpool - Bournemouth - Us - Watford, all teams desperate for points, other than us, who'll be safe by then and easily thrash them with a relaxed attacking style!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think Palace are about to have a run of playing the wrong teams at the wrong time:

Liverpool - Bournemouth - Us - Watford, all teams desperate for points, other than us, who'll be safe by then and easily thrash them with a relaxed attacking style!

There is that - but I still expect them to be safe quite soon.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Still think we’ll finish above you .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here