Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I’m not being smug, poor Tim can’t make his mind up with his predictions, one minute it’s a Brighton win, then it’s a Palace win, now it’s a draw !
I was just interested where he thought the 4 points were coming from after the Palace game .
Is that better ?

We don’t need four points

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
So we need four points you could ask the same question of your lot gaining nine points.

Either way your remaining fixtures could keep us up, oh the irony.

Every single one of our remaining fixtures is against a team we'd expect to take points from. We've finally got players coming back from injury and I'd expect us to get 9 points relatively comfortably.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Every single one of our remaining fixtures is against a team we'd expect to take points from. We've finally got players coming back from injury and I'd expect us to get 9 points relatively comfortably.

And how would that confidence hold up if Zaha pulls up in training and misses them all?

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015

So why did you not beat these teams when you had less injuries earlier in the year, maybe not as good as you think you are. Think you will
Stay up though, but statistically the worst team still in the premier on past 3 years results, but you always get out of the mess you are in, somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I’m not being smug, poor Tim can’t make his mind up with his predictions, one minute it’s a Brighton win, then it’s a Palace win, now it’s a draw !
I was just interested where he thought the 4 points were coming from after the Palace game .
Is that better ?

Your right, I'm as unsure as most people on this fixture, but did say I can't see us getting much out of it. I also said I think we have enough points but pick up another four on the way, and Palace MAY be where three of them come from. Anyhow, I'll raise a glass to us from the safety of the beam back and hope it all passes off without too much trouble.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Hmm..doesnt seem to have worked that way so far looking at your league position..still keep kidding yourself

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Hmm..doesnt seem to have worked that way so far looking at your league position..still keep kidding yourself

I've read it a few times and I still can't work out what The Paddy expects from that post.

In all honesty I'd imagine we agree with him.
The vote, on here, for who's going to finish higher was comfortably palace.

Yet here they are seemingly all chesty about their remaining fixtures having won 3 games this calendar year.
It just doesn't make sense.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
How's everyone feeling ?

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Isn't our biggest fear losing to palace & not getting another point & grasping relegation from the jaws of a glorious season..

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Isn't our biggest fear losing to palace & not getting another point & grasping relegation from the jaws of a glorious season..

No, you've just eaten too much cheese before going to sleep, it all ends fabulously!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Dreading it with equal excitement about sums it up

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here