Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] NSC 2018 Fantasy Cheltenham festival League

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
When do the confirmed racecards usually appear for this ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
When do the confirmed racecards usually appear for this ?

I'm not sure , from memory about 3 days before the 1st day racing , just keep a eye on your stable status , the when you can pick the horses bit usually turns green , i do know that after day 1 you can pick the nexts days selections straight after the last race , just remember all selections for the day must be posted before 1pm on the day .

btw it's my birthday soon Frankie , just sayin blud .

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
There are 48 hour declarations for all races this year so the final fields will be known on Sunday for Tuesday, Monday for Wednesday etc

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
There are 48 hour declarations for all races this year so the final fields will be known on Sunday for Tuesday, Monday for Wednesday etc

Nice one thanks for that .

I have also entered a Favorites only stable in the NSC league like last year just for fun to see exactly how rich the bookies get for this event .

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Thanks, I'm in. Anyway I can change my stable name? I put in the league name............

OK I've added a second account to use. Apologies. Maybe Mr Chairman can delete the NSC Cheltenham.... stable?

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Oh if by chance somebody still has the NSC winners trophy for this can they please pop me a pm so I can pass it on to this years winner , I can’t remember who has it last years winner TipTop was trophyless cheers

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Ok here we go again for this years NSC Cheltenham festival nags competition which starts on the 13th of march , same rules as last year , easy to follow rules when you find the Telegraph cheltenham Fantasy game .
https://fantasyracing.telegraph.co.uk/cheltenham/log-in/
The NSC league name is NSC CHELTENHAM 18 NAGS

The pin number for this years NSC league is 8123006

Good luck

Come on join up we need a League with depth.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
We have a trophy :clap:

image.png

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports