Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bruno: what next?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If he would be happy as a squad player, I can see no reason not to give him another year. Other than the uncharacteristic lash out against Everton, he hasn't put a foot wrong. Schelotto has been very good, but Bruno is still more assured in defence and still has better technique than most other Premier League defenders.

I'd be gutted if he wasn't still around in some capacity. I'm still not quite over Calde going.

As great a servant to the club as he has been, he has shown signs of standards dropping. Obviously the Everton incident and also not watching the ball at the corner when stoke scored but he was diabolical at Watford. Schelotto is the future, think everyone is agreed there, and not sure Bruno would want to start a season knowing he is only back up.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I'm just happy that Bruno played in the Premier League , after the playoff game vs Sheff Wed he was on his knees. It seemed like he thought that wss his last chance yet he still doesn't look out of place . I would love for him to get a coaching role at Brighton. The dream is one day in the future (once CH gets the England job) that Calde and Bruno manage us

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Thought he might have fancied another year playing regularly but very happy he has signed!

Viva El Capitan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
[tweet]981176975803891712[/tweet]

Andy Naylor...

'BREAKING: Another new one-year contract for Bruno, who will be 38 in October and symbolises everything that is good about Albion. #bhafc
Warms the heart to see a gentleman of the profession rewarded again for his endeavours and model behaviour on and off the pitch.'

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Bruno is a regular Church goer. My Dad goes to the same Church as him.

It wouldn't surprise me if he's looking to become a Bishop or even a Pope after his Football career. He definitely has that divine first touch for it.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Anyone not happy with this needs to have a long hard look at themselves. The guy is an Albion legend.

Might not be first choice, who cares? Will be around the squad and is the epitome for any other player about how to conduct themselves.

El Capitan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here