Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] STH- Moving Seats

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Young fans grow up but old fans also stop going or sadly pass away so there's probably some natural kind of balance happening there.

tenor.gif

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I think there are probably going to be many many more new young Brighton fans emerging at a much greater rate at the moment than those we sadly lose!

Have you ever sat in East Stand Upper?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
No. Is that the Brexit section then?

To be honest, I think some of them up there probably passed on a few weeks ago but no-one's noticed.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Please can someone give me advice on moving seats if your a current STH .

Will the club take your money first before they look at moving you?

In the event of them renewing my current seat with no chance of moving i would prefer to get bronze membership and buy on match - match basis

Good luck with that. Tried a couple of times but the only seats ever available are more expensive ones in the East

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
True, but you'd imagine many might want to stay sat with the people they've got around them. Perverse part of me thinks it would be utterly hilarious if all these kids reach puberty and then start wearing black hoodies and scarves, turning the East Lower into our own version of the Holmesdale fanatics.
Haha, my oldest boy is now 17 and he can’t wait to get out of the Family Stand and move to the North! Sadly, it does mean moving from the little group of people we’ve got to know since the Amex opened. But all of us (including the 12 yo) have had our fill of the recent additions who signed up to the family stand last season and this one. Time for a more grown up environment!

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
True, but you'd imagine many might want to stay sat with the people they've got around them. Perverse part of me thinks it would be utterly hilarious if all these kids reach puberty and then start wearing black hoodies and scarves, turning the East Lower into our own version of the Holmesdale fanatics.
Haha, my oldest boy is now 17 and he can’t wait to get out of the Family Stand and move to the North! Sadly, it does mean moving from the little group of people we’ve got to know since the Amex opened. But all of us (including the 12 yo) have had our fill of the recent additions who signed up to the family stand last season and this one. Time for a more grown up environment!

The NS's great, more atmosphere and a good view of the entire pitch despite being behind a goal. We moved there from WSU 2 or 3 years back.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I know you can apply on the 19th of March for North Stand moves, BUT, is there any way I can offer up my THREE great seats in the middle centre of ESU for three seats on the North? ST exchange?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here