Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] STH- Moving Seats

kennyb

May 23, 2004
Please can someone give me advice on moving seats if your a current STH .

Will the club take your money first before they look at moving you?

In the event of them renewing my current seat with no chance of moving i would prefer to get bronze membership and buy on match - match basis

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

In the event of them renewing my current seat with no chance of moving i would prefer to get bronze membership and buy on match - match basis

Yes - they take your cash first. I recall someone saying that in previous years they had been sympathetic in the event that they then couldn't move you where you wanted to move. One would think that that sympathy would continue, given the size of the ST waiting list. Perhaps call them?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

It's all on the ticketing website https://www.seagullstickets.com/subscriptions
You'll be able to move, but choice will obviously be a bit limited. As you can see you have to renew BEFORE moving

2018/19 Season Ticket Renewals: Key Dates
Mon 5 February 9am: Season ticket renewals open
Wed 7 March: Deadline for lump sum payers to post season ticket renewal form
Wed 14 March 5pm: Deadline for lump sum renewals online, by phone or in person. Renewal prices expire and season tickets off sale.
Mon 19 March 9am: Seat moves window within or to North/South Stands*
Tue 20 March 9am: Seat moves window within or to West Stands*
Wed 21 March 9am: Seat moves window within or to East Stands*
Tue 3 April: First Direct Debit for the 2018/19 season taken
*You must renew your seat before the 15th March deadline in order to apply for a move. Moves are available until 29th June 2018.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
It's all on the ticketing website https://www.seagullstickets.com/subscriptions
You'll be able to move, but choice will obviously be a bit limited. As you can see you have to renew BEFORE moving

2018/19 Season Ticket Renewals: Key Dates
Mon 5 February 9am: Season ticket renewals open
Wed 7 March: Deadline for lump sum payers to post season ticket renewal form
Wed 14 March 5pm: Deadline for lump sum renewals online, by phone or in person. Renewal prices expire and season tickets off sale.
Mon 19 March 9am: Seat moves window within or to North/South Stands*
Tue 20 March 9am: Seat moves window within or to West Stands*
Wed 21 March 9am: Seat moves window within or to East Stands*
Tue 3 April: First Direct Debit for the 2018/19 season taken
*You must renew your seat before the 15th March deadline in order to apply for a move. Moves are available until 29th June 2018.

Don’t make the mistake I made 4 years ago of queuing on the wrong day. Got to the Amex at about 7.30am to queue for a seat change and only when I got to the ticket desk after about 2 and half hours was I told I’d come a day early. So had to do it all again the next day.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Don’t make the mistake I made 4 years ago of queuing on the wrong day. Got to the Amex at about 7.30am to queue for a seat change and only when I got to the ticket desk after about 2 and half hours was I told I’d come a day early. So had to do it all again the next day.

Would be done over the phone wouldn't it ?

Shy Talk

Mar 3, 2012
Brighton
I've changed seats recently, from west upper to east upper. It went quite smoothly, but there was a delay because the seats we chose had already been sold for the next 5 or 6 games. So don't expect an immediate change! There is an admin charge to pay, unless you have a doctor's letter setting out why you need to change.

kennyb

May 23, 2004
North Stand at moment the problem is im right behind the goal and do not have great view of the rest of the pitch would prefer to be side looking at East Stand lower or upper .

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I can well remember ringing the club half way through our fist season at the Amex, when some foul mouthed morons idiots l was sitting in front off, became intolerable and I found it impossible to sit anywhere near them. When l told the ticket office about it they said no problem we'll move you, where do you fancy sitting? Those days are long lone alas.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
You can cancel your ST right up to start of season. Free before March date. £10 per ticket up to mid April so if you don’t get your move it will only cost you a tenner to cancel

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
North Stand at moment the problem is im right behind the goal and do not have great view of the rest of the pitch would prefer to be side looking at East Stand lower or upper .

There are seats available elsewhere in the north stand which have a good view. You can tell when people come in with paper tickets looking around for the rows and seat numbers, that they aren't all taken by season ticket holders. N1H seems to have a few.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I'm quite interested to see what happens when all the kids in the family stand start to grow up as surely they won't want to stay there. If we're still playing to sellouts how much scope will there be to move?

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm quite interested to see what happens when all the kids in the family stand start to grow up as surely they won't want to stay there. If we're still playing to sellouts how much scope will there be to move?

Guess we've got maybe 4-5,000 available seats not occupied by STH or away fans (30,500 less 22k STH less 3k away less players/comps/etc) so shouldn't be too difficult ?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Young fans grow up but old fans also stop going or sadly pass away so there's probably some natural kind of balance happening there.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Guess we've got maybe 4-5,000 available seats not occupied by STH or away fans (30,500 less 22k STH less 3k away less players/comps/etc) so shouldn't be too difficult ?
True, but you'd imagine many might want to stay sat with the people they've got around them. Perverse part of me thinks it would be utterly hilarious if all these kids reach puberty and then start wearing black hoodies and scarves, turning the East Lower into our own version of the Holmesdale fanatics.
Young fans grow up but old fans also stop going or sadly pass away so there's probably some natural kind of balance happening there.

I think there are probably going to be many many more new young Brighton fans emerging at a much greater rate at the moment than those we sadly lose!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Would be nice to know what seats are actually available before spending ages either on the phone or waiting at the ticket office.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here