• Maybank

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Calderon sweeping to victory again ffs. Lovely bloke but the only thing flair about him is his hair/beard combo which must be taken into account sure, but is nowhere near enough to justify the figures he is pulling in. To win in a contest in my opinion you've got be either an absolute MAVERICK in some shape or form or like Vicente be so silkily good as to define to concept. Calde is neither.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
This whole competition needs binning off. I’m not going to hold back here, so sorry if I offend anyone BUT;

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE voting for Inigo Calderon as more flare than Leon Knight needs to go and take a seriously hard look at themselves and grow the f*ck up. I want a single one of you to list 5 flair things Calderon did. Just 5. I can think of 1. Scored with his face. Now let’s take a look at what Leon Knight has done:

Gone in to graphic detail about his sex life on twitter for absolutely no reason.
Tweeted Jamie O’Hara that his wife Danielle Lloyd was a ‘raging slutbag’ and listed off numerous footballers she’d slept with.
Filmed himself commentating his goals and going mad including the famous “5 foot 6/ leap like a fish” line.
Played for Coleraine in Northern Ireland and traveled there from London.
Started a website ‘slut shaming random women’ and nearly got arrested
Received death threats from a former chairman whilst in an argument over £30,000 and two cars at Rushden
Got sent off whilst being an unused sub in Scotland
Scored a backheel against Palace (in my memory serves me correctly)
Fell out with Mark McGhee and got sold
Fell out with the Swansea manager and got sold
Fell out with the Glentoran manager and got released
Was manager at a non-league club, was doing well and then got fired for misconduct
Randomly signed up for NSC to defend himself
Never lived up to his potential despite matching Defoe goal wise in the same youth team

If Calderon finishes above Knight then we should shut the entire cup down because it’s pointless. It’s like a Mallard beating a Rhino in worlds hardest creature. Sort yourself out NSC, this is embarrassing.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
I do feel there's some nefarious force at work here. Same sentiments were raised in the Group stage, but no Calderon defenders came forth to justify their vote. None here either. Wonder if he's doing his own vote rigging from India.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
the answer for this one is Leon Knight btw

Nasty piece of work and no flair whatsoever. Teddy Maybank ticks all the boxes for flair.

Flair also means lovely hair and both Calde & Maybank have it.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Nasty piece of work and no flair whatsoever. Teddy Maybank ticks all the boxes for flair.

Flair also means lovely hair and both Calde & Maybank have it.

I'll be generous and give Calde 2 flair points for a) Scoring with his face and b) Having a beautiful face, hair and beard. I'll even give him another half point for the golazo against Bristol City.

But sadly I'm going to have to takeoff a MILLION points for being utterly dedicated to the club, the epitome of a model professional and an all round good egg.

Oct 25, 2003
I do feel there's some nefarious force at work here. Same sentiments were raised in the Group stage, but no Calderon defenders came forth to justify their vote. None here either. Wonder if he's doing his own vote rigging from India.

would be interested to see whether there have been loads of new members with names like "chennaiyin seagulls"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Oh FFS it’s the WHC all over again. Why are people so THICK?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here