Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Italian politics

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
You really are a very odd and sad individual. Perhaps you missed two important facts, and/or perhaps you're just following my posts and frothing at the mouth for any opportunity to have a go after you were made to look really silly on another thread. This will continue by the way, because you are silly, and this is a case in point.

Either way, firstly I was replying to the assertion that it's a perception that the British are "terrible lovers" from an Italian point of view. Maybe you didn't get that, or maybe you were in such a rush to be a keyboard warrior (as per) that you ignored that fact.

Secondly you clearly missed the fact that I said "and her friends" so yeah, the sample size was pretty big as she had a lot of friends there and guess what, women talk.

It's quite amusing that you've tried to pick a fight about something so banal and irrelevant. Also amusing that you attempt a childish dig about how I might not trust my wife. You couldn't be more wrong.

For someone who thinks they know everything, you really haven't got a clue darling. But do carry on, it's funny. X

I can read, and the reference you made about your missus’ mates is in brackets so incidental to the claim you made about your missus.

But this is not about your missus it’s about the purile reference you are making that ALL Italian males have small dicks and are useless in bed......the assertion of a ridiculous national stereotype to de-bunk a National stereotype, it’s just infantile.

I don’t know what else you post on here but its you that turned a thread about Italian politics in light of the recent election into a thread about the limited sexual prowess of the small cocked Italian man based on no more scientific evedience than the anecdotes from your missus and her mates.

The fact that it’s you is brilliant......but had anyone else been as dumb as you to post the rubbish you did I would have responded just the same you daft cuck.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I can read, and the reference you made about your missus’ mates is in brackets so incidental to the claim you made about your missus.

But this is not about your missus it’s about the purile reference you are making that ALL Italian males have small dicks and are useless in bed......the assertion of a ridiculous national stereotype to de-bunk a National stereotype, it’s just infantile.

I don’t know what else you post on here but its you that turned a thread about Italian politics in light of the recent election into a thread about the limited sexual prowess of the small cocked Italian man based on no more scientific evedience than the anecdotes from your missus and her mates.

The fact that it’s you is brilliant......but had anyone else been as dumb as you to post the rubbish you did I would have responded just the same you daft cuck.

Exactly. My wife tells me my mate has got a big dick and his Mum was Italian.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
That's pretty low, mate.

No it’s not, low would have been going along with his view that all Italian men have walnut whips sized todgers and then checking with him about if his missus had a view on the taste of the small cocked Italian Male. If as the assertion is that they are say “lozenge size small” then a comparative taste test would be an additional interesting dimension?

My own view, is that with all the pasta those Italian boys get fed by their mamas their beans must be like liquid carbs......you would probably chunk up if you took too much in a single sitting. That’s probably why the older Italian lady is like a heiffer.

I could go on but that would be low...

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
It's ok. He's a bit dim and I've upset him so I'm not offended.

Seriously you have made my day.......

Grazie per avermi fatto andare pop, ora lascia avere un altro assagio del vostro Cory!

As your missus and friends would say back in the day.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
It's fabulous to watch.

Ok..here's the précis: the ruling, left leaning, party has been voted into third place leaving the government to two crypto fascist parties the northern alliance and the front.

The front are, as far as I can see, ruled by Berlusconi...yes...Berlusconi which means that the kingmakers are anti Brussels and anti immigrant. I think that one of them wants to send 650,000 Muslim refugees back to the war zone and tell the Germans to do one while they're at it.

It's a farce and I'd causing massive aggro in the Junker and Barniere households as Italy prepares to vote on its EU membership in the coming months to stop all the shouting.

DISCLAIMER I am on my way back from a corporate jolly at Selhurst where I disgraced myself.

And I'm pissed.

For further insights....stay tuned. But that will be nonsense too.

Nighty night.

BH.

I hope you have gone through the fumigation protocol before re-entering Brighton. You never know what you might catch up there

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

You've used "shilling" and "cuck". Which means you've already lost the argument that you've attempted to start. Sad little angry man.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
No it’s not, low would have been going along with his view that all Italian men have walnut whips sized todgers and then checking with him about if his missus had a view on the taste of the small cocked Italian Male. If as the assertion is that they are say “lozenge size small” then a comparative taste test would be an additional interesting dimension?

My own view, is that with all the pasta those Italian boys get fed by their mamas their beans must be like liquid carbs......you would probably chunk up if you took too much in a single sitting. That’s probably why the older Italian lady is like a heiffer.

She says that if you drink too much strong coffee then it makes your cum taste bitter and not as nice. An issue with Italians obviously.

Keep digging smug boy. You won't offend me. You're just making a fool of yourself, as usual.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
It's all in the perspective. The Italians say uomo piccolo and uomo grande. Twisting their thumb and adjacent finger from vertical to horizontal. Bit like below. Tall man first short man underneath.

l
l
l----
l
l

l
l-----
l

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
She says that if you drink too much strong coffee then it makes your cum taste bitter and not as nice. An issue with Italians obviously.

Keep digging smug boy. You won't offend me. You're just making a fool of yourself, as usual.

Seriously, I get it, I wont offend you. I think we can all see that.

Back to the point in hand though, presumably whilst in Italy your missus would have needed to employ a strategy to deal with the Italian male’s bitter beans conundrum......for example, if she popped a couple of blocks of chocolate in her gob during the blow then surely the consequence would have been more like a tiramisu. Much better experience for your missus and no doubt Luigi would enjoy the sensation of the blocks against his Cory.

Fascinating stuff......

larus

As much as this conversation about the exploits of LlcoolJ s wife in Italy may have merit, the interesting thing is the fact that we’ve had another referendum where the traditional parties/politics are being rejected.

This is not a surprise, nor is it a one-off event and it’s not just because it’s Italy. We’ve had Brexit, Trump, AfD, Le Penn, far right in Austria. In my opinion, there is a rejection and alienation from the mainstream politicians as vast numbers of people have just got so disillusioned with politics and the elite class. Yes, some may say this is just a protest vote, but these protest votes are getting louder and more common.

Politicians need to accept that they ‘serve’ the people and not for their own betterment (but, we all know that ain’t gonna change). Corbyn is no better - he’s abondoned his Anti EU stance as he’s perceived the chance to cause problems for the government, even if it goes against his own beliefs.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα

I'll stick with my original opinion that the first post was "pretty low"... this post, on the other hand, is just a bit mental.

I'm glad you don't actually seem to like football, I'd hate to risk bumping into you at the Amex.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Mate.

I was sitting with Ian Wright in the bar they have over the sainsburys end and there was about 30 blokes..no women...just Blokes
Any hoo Mark Fecking Bright was doing his pieces towards the end anf I'm leaning o re saying Man Utd are going to nick this. He's literally shouting his head off and ,my boss , tells me to get the conversation back to our upcoming fixture. He just says " we'll be above you by this time in April and I'm laughing, he says " you couldn't hold these to a draw, two bob" blah blah

Then ...wallop...2-3... I shouldn't have laughed. No, I shouldn't.

But I did.
A lot.
No sense of irony

Wait til they find the turd on the first team showere.

"doing his pieces" , first time ive ever heard that said outside of london !!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
A lot of fact in that for sure. Their corruption is in the open. The entire system from politics to law to trying to pay a utility bill is a terrible corrupt mess. But everyone knows that and they get on with it.

Our political system is equally corrupt but we like to attempt the moral high ground as the corruption is hidden more subtly.

What's better? To know that everything is dodgy or to convince yourself that you're living in a democratic society when you're really not? Not sure.....

The "terrible lovers" thing is way off the mark though. My wife lived in Italy for a few years before I met her and her take on Italian blokes (and that of her friends who she lived there with) is that they are all useless in bed and have small dicks. The Italian Stallion myth is just that.

sample quite an extensive range did she :lolol: ?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Was watching 'Last Week Tonight' recently and they had a clip of one of the people going for election saying they had to go "street by street, block by block, plaza by plaza" having a cleaning / cleansing. Or words to that effect.

Dark days potentially ahead.

That was Matteo Salvini, leader of the Lega Nord. I was teaching a class of Sardinian teens yesterday and the consensus was that Salvini is great. They also said they loved Trump so hopefully the Salvini fandom was ironic and not indicative of a rise in far right youth culture.

It seems that 18% of the adult population were swayed by Salvini though (the ones that voted at least).

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Must admit,
I was quite surprised to see this lot getting involved. five-star.jpeg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here