Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Franchise CP2010FC vs Manchester United

Lush

Mods' Pet
The whole thing is a myth. Selhurst is no louder than any other ground and quieter than many, whatever it may sound like to a few deluded souls in one corner.

At the risk of derailing the thread and going over old ground, having experienced the Palace 'ultra' atmosphere, the 'clappers' at West Brom and the amplified 'drum' at Hudders, I would say that nothing beats a full stadium with good acoustics with everyone simply singing at the top of their voices.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
When Puncheon and Dann injured themselves attempting to assault Man City's players, the Palace goons were quick to point out that it was no big deal as they weren't first choice players anyway.

Now they're obviously vital and a major part of the reason that the franchise is in the bottom 3 is that they aren't playing. Palace logic.

Can't have it both ways. Gimps.

Oh and Sakho isn't injured (according to the "owl faced prick"). He just doesn't want to play, and who can blame him.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I don't either, I like them.

Some right comedians on there..

I'd prefer to watch a team full of serial killers managed by Barry Bennell.

and

Pogba is channeling his inner Charlie Adam tonight, about 7 yards off the pace and hitting anything that moves.

Luke Shaw looks like he's running to the chippy.. and reached the ****er too

:lol:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Home from hospital after partial knee replacement, sh*t nights sleep, pain killers clearly aren’t working, but seeing that gives me a nice warm glow ..... Unless of course I’ve just pissed myself.

I pissed myself when I saw it.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Completely agree Trig but you do realise that you're talking to a Palace fan there don't you? That's why he's making no sense. The poor sad wretch.

Sorry. Wrong there. Never have been, never will be a Palace fan any more than I have been or will be a Fulham fan. First Albion game late 1950s so been a supporter much much longer than most of you kids. However I don't get the Palace hate thing. Extremely childish. Yes they do have some pretty horrible supporters as we experienced earlier in the season, but there again the Albion's away support includes a large number of people who I would cross the street to avoid. And aside from their scummy fans, they have some very decent folks (who probably don't live in Croydon) supporting their local team.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Had the Total KR three years ago and yes it hurt, but the physio required to get mobile was more of a challenge. However I was only 45 when I had it done, so that probably helped!

Agree with that. Physio is unpleasant but if you don’t do it then you’re screwed. Being 54 and pretty fit before the op is a big help.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
walked into a bar at Dubai airport , palace winning 2-1 thought WTF....??......walked out them losing the game 3-2 perfect .

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Personally I'm missing Douglarse,

I've endured his epic transgender 'adventure' and had nowhere to send the flowers after it all went wrong :moo:

I feel for his/her husband :ohmy:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It's pretty funny that NONE of the usual Palace goons have been on here. Long may it continue.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Chelsea away for them at the weekend.

Ah really? That's not good. Chelsea are so pathetically fickle (AGAIN), they could easily roll over for Palace just as they did for Bournemouth. Despicable bunch of players.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here