Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Russia at it again ? Litvenenko #2 ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
After your outrage at this attack, please can you explain your thoughts now that Red Corbyn has decided to say that he isn’t convinced by the intelligence. Oh, I guess it’s suddenly all BS and Commie Corbyn is right!.

He’s a complete cvnt and should be nowhere near office. He’s clearly proved he is not to be trusted with the security of this country.

And the Tory party, who have accepted donations from Russian oligarchs whose money is quite obviously tainted are ok ? How ironic ?

larus

And the Tory party, who have accepted donations from Russian oligarchs whose money is quite obviously tainted are ok ? How ironic ?

Yes, it should be returned as it’s tainted.

Now, back to you. If you think he is still fit to be in charge of this countries defence then your political blinkers are so extreme, your views are truely worthless.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Panorama BBC 1 now!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes, it should be returned as it’s tainted.

Now, back to you. If you think he is still fit to be in charge of this countries defence then your political blinkers are so extreme, your views are truely worthless.
Bad news, we are still living in a democracy ( until Putin gets here)and my views are as valid as yours. Or as worthless.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Nice knowing ya, we are ****ed, they are mental.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

larus

Bad news, we are still living in a democracy ( until Putin gets here)and my views are as valid as yours. Or as worthless.

I’ve noticed that you won’t condemn Corbyn. All you want to do turn it back to party funding.

Somethings are more important than petty party politics - the primary one is the defence of the country. You talk about democracy - yet Corbyn supports Russia over the UK.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
After your outrage at this attack, please can you explain your thoughts now that Red Corbyn has decided to say that he isn’t convinced by the intelligence. Oh, I guess it’s suddenly all BS and Commie Corbyn is right!.

He’s a complete cvnt and should be nowhere near office. He’s clearly proved he is not to be trusted with the security of this country.

It takes a spectacular level of stupidity to want to put this nations safety in the hands of Corbyn and his associates. Speaking of his place men.. Seamus Milne Labour Party's Executive Director of Strategy and Communications appointed by Corbyn has some 'interesting' views ..

“Putin’s absorption of Crimea and support for the rebellion in eastern Ukraine is clearly defensive, and the red line now drawn: the east of Ukraine, at least, is not going to be swallowed up by Nato or the EU”

larus

It takes a spectacular level of stupidity to want to put this nations safety in the hands of Corbyn and his associates. Speaking of his place men.. Seamus Milne Labour Party's Executive Director of Strategy and Communications appointed by Corbyn has some 'interesting' views ..

“Putin’s absorption of Crimea and support for the rebellion in eastern Ukraine is clearly defensive, and the red line now drawn: the east of Ukraine, at least, is not going to be swallowed up by Nato or the EU”

The Sky News Political Editor said she had spoken to several Labour Front-Benchers and Back-Bench MPs and she said they were all scathing of Corbyn.

Be interesting how this affects the polling numbers and this will not be forgotten by reasonable people come the next election (I don’t class some of the pathetic twats on here as reasonable). Corbyn could shoot the Queen and they would still support him cos he’s Labour and not a f*cking Tory.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The Sky News Political Editor said she had spoken to several Labour Front-Benchers and Back-Bench MPs and she said they were all scathing of Corbyn.

Be interesting how this affects the polling numbers and this will not be forgotten by reasonable people come the next election (I don’t class some of the pathetic twats on here as reasonable). Corbyn could shoot the Queen and they would still support him cos he’s Labour and not a f*cking Tory.

Scathing but still prepared to see him in No10 if it means career advancement for them no doubt.

Yep offering free stuff to everyone and hating Tories is all it takes for some people. National security is irrelevant :shootself

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Corbyn has been an absolute disgrace over this matter.

"Not fit for purpose".

larus

Yet the Blairites hero Macron is taking the same stance as their nemesis Corbyn - https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-b...ing-on-britain-poisoning-affair-idUKKCN1GQ1WT

(and Beth Rigby who said that a while ago isn't the political editor of Sky News)

Wow, I used Editor and not correspondent. That makes it all OK then. Corbyn is a hero and can be trusted with the UK National Security.

And the French Diplomat at the UN said they stood together with the UK in condemning Russia.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
And this binfest and petty range of pathetic point scoring posts are exactly why Putin has total control of this situation. While the West bickers and NSC wrestles in bile and petty point scoring Mr Putin sits back and laughs at the rats fighting in the sack.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

It's a wonder you can lower yourself to actually post on here.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I disagree, he has always been very enthusiastic about the Army.

The Irish Republican one...
Poor, we expect better from you.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So another or who tacitly condones the reaction of Corbyn.

I am critical of May and other Tories. I think CMD was a waste of space and Gideon an idiot. I have yet to see any comments from the usual Left Wing apologists in any way which are critical of Comrade Corbyn.

I cannot stand Corbyn. He cannot be trusted and I'm no apologist for either left or right. He doesn't even know history, wanting to talk to Argentina about the Falklands.
He's a disaster waiting to happen.

Try looking at facts before pointing the finger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here