Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Russia at it again ? Litvenenko #2 ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, saw your post. The thing is does this toxin permanently damage the nervous system and does the antidote " Stop it in it's tracks " but damage done up to that point is permanent ?

If you survive you will recover fully punk:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Screenshot (7).png

They're up to something...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Did the de-contamination miss a bit ? ???

Maybe. Or, having won the charm offensive in their own country, they've now just taken out 2 randoms with no link to Russia at all in order to try to distance themselves from the Skripal incident.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Putin's men at it again..

"Pair found unconscious in Wiltshire poisoned with same nerve agent as ex-Russian spy Sergei Skripal, police say"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bizarre. Who are they?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Could just have been something they left over from previously that wasn't cleaned up.

I think they said previously the pair who are now in hospital are known drug users and not connected in any way to Russia, which would make them somewhat unlikely targets for Bad Vlad.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
"Pair found unconscious in Wiltshire poisoned with same nerve agent as ex-Russian spy Sergei Skripal, police say"

i dont believe they are. some media are seeing a "suspicious" illness in the same county, with some unusual response, and making a connection to spies.
stand corrected, the police are reporting nerve agent link. very odd.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Could just have been something they left over from previously that wasn't cleaned up.

I think they said previously the pair who are now in hospital are known drug users and not connected in any way to Russia, which would make them somewhat unlikely targets for Bad Vlad.

Unless they were targeted by Russia to suggest that the original attack was nothing to do with Russia but a leak from Porton Down

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The couple, believed to be Charlie Rowley and Dawn Sturgess, are in a critical condition having been found unconscious at a house on Saturday.

Police say no on else has presented with the same symptoms.

There was "nothing in their background" to suggest the pair were targeted, say the Met Police."

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I think I read they had only just moved in to their house/flat, guessing the previous occupiers are safely back in Russia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exKT17

Nov 27, 2016
Argyll & Bute
Amesbury - confirmed as Novichok. Dead cert, as Bozza says, to be Russian spooks trying to make it look like Brits are dropping like flies with it all the time.

Bloody Nora, how schoopid do they think the world is?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Dear me, Vova.

First you nobble the Spanish by getting them to sack their coach just before the tournament.

Now you try to get us to pull out...

Have you got the tapes on the quarter final ref yet ? and sorted the VAR for the final ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here