Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Russia at it again ? Litvenenko #2 ?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
And this binfest and petty range of pathetic point scoring posts are exactly why Putin has total control of this situation. While the West bickers and NSC wrestles in bile and petty point scoring Mr Putin sits back and laughs at the rats fighting in the sack.

Not sure he reads NSC.

larus

I cannot stand Corbyn. He cannot be trusted and I'm no apologist for either left or right. He doesn't even know history, wanting to talk to Argentina about the Falklands.
He's a disaster waiting to happen.

Try looking at facts before pointing the finger.

In which case your original post was irrelevant. My frustration is in trying to have a reasoned discussion, but some are just so blinkered by the party they choose to vote for that, no matter what anyone in that party does, they defend, or at best, just deflect. This was the point of my post and I clearly stated SOME (i.e. not all).

However, some people try to be sanctimonious and and make cheap digs.

When this first happened, certain posters were up in arms about Russia and the chemical attack. Then same posters were defending Corbyn in his response.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
In which case your original post was irrelevant. My frustration is in trying to have a reasoned discussion, but some are just so blinkered by the party they choose to vote for that, no matter what anyone in that party does, they defend, or at best, just deflect. This was the point of my post and I clearly stated SOME (i.e. not all).

However, some people try to be sanctimonious and and make cheap digs.

When this first happened, certain posters were up in arms about Russia and the chemical attack. Then same posters were defending Corbyn in his response.

My post is very relevant. Why do you bother debating at all?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
DYWu0a0X4AENmmV.jpg

Attachments

• DYWu0a0X4AENmmV.jpg-large.jpeg
    DYWu0a0X4AENmmV.jpg-large.jpeg
    285.2 KB · Views: 137

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No, you’re post are irrelevant. The point of this thread is Russia and Corbyns response (or lack of it) and the position taken by his sycophants in defending his ‘support’ of Russia. Maybe you’ve missed something.

Anyway, I’ll leave you to whatever amuses you. ???
See post #187 if that does not simplify it for you there is no hope!

larus

See post #187 if that does not simplify it for you there is no hope!

So the US, Germans, French are all wrong.
The intelligence service is wrong.
The government are wrong.
The majority of Labour MPs are wrong.

Yes, Comrade Corbyn is right.

Ok, got it. It’s all so clear now. There’s me thinking that these intelligence services and scientists might have an inkling of that they are doing. Sack ‘em all - we don’t need them. Just ask the terrorist supporting Corbyn.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Interesting to see if Labours representative on Question time tonight sides with Corbyn and the RT presenter panellist or with Labour backbenchers, the government, Lib Dems, parliament, Uk intelligence services, US, France, Germany.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Did you see May prancing around Salisbury FIST bumping people ??? She has got this badly wrong , how can she do that when people lie seriously ill in hospital and nobody knows who or how they did it ???

Well if Russia didn't do it, who did?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

It's Russia, but has Putin lost control? Emily Maitlis will be asking more questions of Russian dissident oligarch Mikhael Khordorkovsky shortly on Newsnight, BBC2, 2230.

[tweet]974377181869694977[/tweet]

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Did you see May prancing around Salisbury FIST bumping people ??? She has got this badly wrong , how can she do that when people lie seriously ill in hospital and nobody knows who or how they did it ???[/QUOTE]

Even by your standards, this is an incredible post. What's that saying about "there is none so blind as those who don't want to see."

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I see CSKA Moscow made it through on away goals against Lyon tonight in The Europa League. They'd be a nice easy, draw for Arsenal in the quarter finals. :whistle:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So the US, Germans, French are all wrong.
The intelligence service is wrong.
The government are wrong.
The majority of Labour MPs are wrong.

Yes, Comrade Corbyn is right.

Ok, got it. It’s all so clear now. There’s me thinking that these intelligence services and scientists might have an inkling of that they are doing. Sack ‘em all - we don’t need them. Just ask the terrorist supporting Corbyn.
Looks like you have been whooshed yet again.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Russians apparently. thats the inference, it wasnt Nice Mr Putin, it was Nasty Mr Oligarch. or something, its a Chewbacca defence.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here