Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast
    aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sir albion View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bit of a drama that isn't it ?
    Always have to bring other countries into it because we're a weak minded nation that can't stand on its own two feet anymore.
    Just because we believe in collective defence doesn't make us weak. Ever heard of NATO - does being a member make us weak ? It might of escaped your notice that we were unable win WWII without help. We even had assistance from other countries in the Falklands War. Weak my arse.
    The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
    I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Lots of support from POTUS I see. Obviously doesn't want to upset his friend, the ex KGB spy.........
      aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch Westdene Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Paskman View Post
      Lots of support from POTUS I see. Obviously doesn't want to upset his friend, the ex KGB spy.........
      I wouldn't normally defend the Trump administration but .....

"Mr Tillerson, who spoke to Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson on the phone about the case on Monday, said the US supported the UK's assessment that Russia was likely responsible.

He added: "We agree that those responsible - both those who committed the crime and those who ordered it - must face appropriately serious consequences.

"We stand in solidarity with our allies in the United Kingdom and will continue to coordinate closely our responses."

He described it as a "really egregious act" and said he had become "extremely concerned" by Russia becoming "more aggressive".
      The devil whispered in my ear : "You're not strong enough to withstand the storm."
      I whispered in the devils ear : " I am the storm."
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Wrong-Direction View Post
      Tbf Russia would destroy us within the hour

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
      Not until after the World cup

We should boycott that competition save us getting knocked out early on

0 Not allowed!
      Amazing to think a country can use a weapon of mass destruction/chemical weapon on another country and get away with it.It was quite possible others could have been killed in this attack.How can the goverment make sure this does not happen again and ensure the safety of it's citizens.The absolute disregard of Russia and disrespect towards the UK is mindblowing.
      Staring at the rude boys happypig's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Renegade1 View Post
      This is a perfect excuse to withdraw the England team from the World Cup therefore saving them the embarrassment of getting knocked out in the group stages.
      The FA won't do that, too many freeloaders and hangers-on looking forward to their 5 star freebie.
      "Nibbled to death by an okapi..."
      Only Happy When It Rains Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Just been watching RT (Russia Today) news. They talk a really good game, as might be expected. They just stonewall everything. Deny any wrongdoing in Syria, deny any wrongdoing in Salisbury, deny any collusion in Trump election. Call in 'expert witnesses' who you might expect to not back up Russia's case but in fact do (their Salisbury segment had a former CIA guy talking to camera casting doubt on Russian involvement, their collusion piece had a report from the Republican Party clearing Russia of any involvement). It's all smoke and mirrors and pretty fascinating. Equally fascinating is the list of RT advertisers in the commercial break: Now TV, Toolstation, Snickers...
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Renegade1 View Post
      Amazing to think a country can use a weapon of mass destruction/chemical weapon on another country and get away with it.It was quite possible others could have been killed in this attack.How can the goverment make sure this does not happen again and ensure the safety of it's citizens.The absolute disregard of Russia and disrespect towards the UK is mindblowing.
      Putin does nothing without reason, I’m sure this was a test of our response and the response of our allies. I’m glad that the PM is all over this, it’s time we stood up to the prick. (*see Russian fighter jets in GB airspace and Russian warships in the Channel for further details).
      The height of two men, the weight of four, the strength of sixteen.....
      The ONLY Gay in Brighton El Presidente's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mackenzie View Post
      Putin does nothing without reason, I’m sure this was a test of our response and the response of our allies. I’m glad that the PM is all over this, it’s time we stood up to the prick. (*see Russian fighter jets in GB airspace and Russian warships in the Channel for further details).
      He's testing the waters, seeing how isolated the UK is internationally.
      Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by El Presidente View Post
      He's testing the waters, seeing how isolated the UK is internationally.
      That’s what it looks like.

Time to see who our mates are.
      The height of two men, the weight of four, the strength of sixteen.....