Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton Fans TV

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Now firstly I have no idea whatsoever of how to even begin to start one up so rest easy , but after spending most of Sunday night in absolute fits of laughter watching Arsenal TV every now and then you would get a decent honest view of what exactly happened in the game , seeing stuff written by people that were not in attendance is a waste of time and although we have the very good Albion Roar I’m wondering is it time for our own channel ? I’m sorry if this offends the pedantically minded btw .

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Now firstly I have no idea whatsoever of how to even begin to start one up so rest easy , but after spending most of Sunday night in absolute fits of laughter watching Arsenal TV every now and then you would get a decent honest view of what exactly happened in the game , seeing stuff written by people that were not in attendance is a waste of time and although we have the very good Albion Roar I’m wondering is it time for our own channel ? I’m sorry if this offends the pedantically minded btw .

You'd need to set it up outside the ground from about 75mins to catch most fans though

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Please god no !

There are enough clowns on here already, exposing them to the world via a TV channel wouldn’t be a good idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Please god no !

There are enough clowns on here already, exposing them to the world via a TV channel wouldn’t be a good idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. What is the point of those fans TV things? They are nothing but click bait for rival fans when one disappointing result turns half your support into a total dickhead. I hope Palace get one sorted soon.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It would only be worth watching if BG had a regular slot on it.

Actually hope there is never a Brighton Fans TV youtube channel as the whole point of these channels is get viewing numbers on youtube so they earn advertising money. You don't get high viewing numbers by have sensible people giving interesting points. You get high viewing figures by having idiots ranting so fans of other teams can watch and laugh at them.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Apparently, ArsenalFansTV is pulling in over £400k in advertising revenue a year, and that's just from YouTube!

The more ridiculous the people on them, the more money they make. Basically clickbait, but I wouldn't hold that against them!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This. What is the point of those fans TV things? They are nothing but click bait for rival fans when one disappointing result turns half your support into a total dickhead. I hope Palace get one sorted soon.

It's a business/revenue stream that allowed Robbie Lyle of ArsenalTV to bin off his day job and spend his days devoted to his football club as his own boss while the majority of us mugs continue to clock on and off, working for the man. Say what you like about it, but...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Nope.

Arsenal Fan TV has shown that these fans can create a poisonous atmosphere to a point where even the players are affected by it. All they're in it for are the YouTube views.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's a business/revenue stream that allowed Robbie Lyle of ArsenalTV to bin off his day job and spend his days devoted to his football club as his own boss while the majority of us mugs continue to clock on and off, working for the man. Say what you like about it, but...

Hmm, well I do like that idea. Wish I'd thought of it now. :down:

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Remember that awful Brighton & Hove Albion documentary on E4 a few years ago following the life of the every day football fan following their club? Remember how bad it was? Do you? DO YOU?

So, no.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom

I make you correct. I am testament to this. Before yesterday I had all the desire to watch Arsenal TV that I have to get a hand job off Edward Scissorhands, but I found myself digging it out and watching with morbid fascination. Truly woeful.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's a no thanks from me. If someone wants one, fine, but it won't be something I'd spend much time watching.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here