Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton Fans TV

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
How could you create an Albion fans channel that avoided the hysteria of Arsenal Fan TV etc? That was a bit more considered and thoughtful?

I wonder if Albion Roar have ever considered going onto YouTube? They seem well placed to create something suitable.

Or perhaps Albion Unlimited, but guess they may be contractually linked to BBC Sussex and/or wouldn't have much time.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
How could you create an Albion fans channel that avoided the hysteria of Arsenal Fan TV etc? That was a bit more considered and thoughtful?

I wonder if Albion Roar have ever considered going onto YouTube? They seem well placed to create something suitable.

Or perhaps Albion Unlimited, but guess they may be contractually linked to BBC Sussex and/or wouldn't have much time.

We have considered it. We have enough on our plate without adding to it - don't forget, we do the Roar in our spare time. And Ady has even less spare time than me.

What's more - some people talking in a radio studio doesn't make for great telly.

The only other way of doing it is having a show on Latest TV. Several people have had a go at that - to little avail. They have approached us before, but when we muttered something about being paid, we never heard a peep out of them again.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If anyone wants to do this feel free. I can't promise I won't find them, steal their season ticket, cut it up after making a note of the seat number, then proceed to the ground to remove their seat. Just no no no no no - cringe-o-clock.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's a no thanks from me. If someone wants one, fine, but it won't be something I'd spend much time watching.

You would if some of the pillocks on here were regularly featured. It would become cult viewing. Crodo could have a regular slot reviewing old episodes of Ever Decreasing Circles or Howard's Way to finish up each week.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
after spending most of Sunday night in absolute fits of laughter watching Arsenal TV
Links please.

I’m sorry if this offends the pedantically minded btw .
:shrug: What am I supposed to be offended by?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This. What is the point of those fans TV things? They are nothing but click bait for rival fans when one disappointing result turns half your support into a total dickhead. I hope Palace get one sorted soon.
It's a business/revenue stream that allowed Robbie Lyle of ArsenalTV to bin off his day job and spend his days devoted to his football club as his own boss while the majority of us mugs continue to clock on and off, working for the man. Say what you like about it, but...
Hmm, well I do like that idea. Wish I'd thought of it now. :down:
2 plus 2 is 4, minus 1 that's 3 quick maths.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Brighton TV fam? Ain't gonna work blood. You understand? Come on fam, our fans aren't entertainin' fam. Understand? You're done.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Please god no !

There are enough clowns on here already, exposing them to the world via a TV channel wouldn’t be a good idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't use the term clowns, I would hijack an Australian term and say those prone to mental disintegration..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Please god no !

There are enough clowns on here already, exposing them to the world via a TV channel wouldn’t be a good idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After seeing MK Dons TV we are just leaving ourselves open to abuse

LEAVE ALONE

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Brighton TV fam? Ain't gonna work blood. You understand? Come on fam, our fans aren't entertainin' fam. Understand? You're done.

You have to watch all 60 episodes of the Wire, and copy the street vocabulary for maximum ‘Ghetto credibility’ you feel me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here