Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Anyone else got issues with low water pressure?

larus

In Haywards Heath and I’ve noticed a drop in the water pressure. I have a pressurised system, so the mains pressure is used to pressurise the internal system (so my mate said anyway).

Probably linked to the headlines about using less water etc. due to leaks from the cold weather.

Anyone else got the same issues?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Had no water at all in TN5 (Wadhurst) since yesterday morning.
I’m starting to smell a bit if I’m honest.

Seriously though, we have bought loads of water for drinking etc, it’s flushing the khazi that’s becoming a bit problematic

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Noticed a lot of people in HH on Facebook are having the same issue. Some even without water.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
No hot water during "the mini ice age" nice. As soon as weather warmed a big snot coloured ice cube blew out of hot tap nearly smashing my toothbrush. No one hurt I am happy to report, I'm being comforted by my family. Hot water back on. Yay.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
there has been an acute shortage of water reported around the amex vicinity and much of Sussex.
Engineers have reported not to worry as most of the water has been escaping out of the gooner fans eyes and normal service will resume in a day or two.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
A water main has burst.i got a phone call not from southern water but the reception of my work saying did i know a tanker with 20000 litres of water had turned up no phone call from southern water to tell me this was happening.hopefully this is sorted know it was effecting rh post code

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I'm in Haywards Heath. Seems to be working OK.

Not much use to you I guess, but hey... :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here