Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] More banners today, is this getting out of hand?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Really weird that, and they were wearing Albion scarves. WTF, you've got the team bundling right in front of you after a monumental goal and they're just SITTING there motionless and dead in the eyes.

Premier League's got a lot to answer for. Attracts all manner of freaks.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Premier League's got a lot to answer for. Attracts all manner of freaks.

Can only assume they were kids dragged along by parents who got a scarf each bought for them from the club shop and who weren't really into football, probably first ever game....

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Got mine all ready for Spurs at home, of course I have a sticky label all done for Palace away

alli.jpg

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
I do have a problem with the kids. **** off you little shits. They’re old enough to know better. Stewards should be advised to remove signs like that from the home stands.

I must admit I agree. If you're kids aren't Brighton fans then don't take them, leave the space for genuine Brighton families who can't get tickets.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Love it, cant wait until the whole lower tier around the pitch is just a sea of banners. Then a show is developed a bit like Take me out where players have to do three acts to show what they are offering i.e Shirt and Boots, Free tickets and Shirt, Use of jet to away game and shirt. Looking forward to see this develop. Keep it going kids and ignore the boring old school adults.

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Seeing such “begging” from kids decked out in full Albion colours makes it even more cringeworthy, especially when the Albion is competing toe-to-toe with the very teams “our” fans are hero-worshipping. Can’t be too hard on the kids, who are not as devoted as adults and may have split loyalties at that age. But, FFS mums and dads, please stop this embarrassing practise which shows disrespect to our club. “Away” leaning banners should be confined to fans in the away section. Sit there if that’s your preference and free up your home seat for one of our 7,000 wait listed fans.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
There's a video of a vlogger filming himself during the game yesterday, behind him was a bloke in a Brighton beanie hat that did not flinch the entire game, didn't even clap when those around were going mental, didn't even crack a smile! **** OFF!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Vlogs are WORSE thing ever , even WORSE than BEGGING for a Half/HALF scarf, why do these DULLARDS think anyone is interested ???

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
What a bunch of melts. Agree with earlier sentiments- players shouldn't be getting involved. It's begging and it's gross and YOUR ****ING KIDS SHOULD BE WATCHING THE GAME AND SUPPORTING THE ALBION NOT SPENDING ALL DAY TRYING TO GET THE ATTENTION OF OPPOSING PLAYERS.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
So in April 2017, the kid is an AK fan - and his Dad uses the media to extort a shirt.

In Dec he's an Arsenal fan all his life and tries to get a shirt out of Arsene Wenger (see tweet)

And in March he's at the Amex guilting Orangatang out of a shirt.

Great parenting there. What an absolute wanker. #GetLucaTheShirt? Nope - #BanTheFather from the Amex!!

DQIAir4X4AAMCus.jpg

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
This is only going to get worse now isn't it! They'll be a sea of even more banners for the home games against Spurs & Man Utd.......

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
So in April 2017, the kid is an AK fan - and his Dad uses the media to extort a shirt.

In Dec he's an Arsenal fan all his life and tries to get a shirt out of Arsene Wenger (see tweet)

Great parenting there. What an absolute wanker. #GetLucaTheShirt? Nope - #BanTheFather from the Amex!!

View attachment 94868

Did the dad really attach a picture of his son in a brighton shirt to that email?

What an absolute melt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

View attachment 94868

The dad in this situation is a scavy Prick. I hope he reads this post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here