Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Win our next two

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
If we beat Everton not beyond the realms of possibility on current form. And go to OT with a spring in our step should then Chrissy boy put out a stronger cup team as our premier stay would be almost certain for another season and cup finals don’t come along that often. To have that over them up the road would be priceless

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I think we need to use this momentum- for me, unless players start to visibly tire, we pick our strongest team in EVERY match. Those players are absolutely buzzing now.

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Extend it to 3 and we get 40 points at Easter

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I think we need to use this momentum- for me, unless players start to visibly tire, we pick our strongest team in EVERY match. Those players are absolutely buzzing now.

Agreed. Even in the FA Cup. We have a 2 week break after the United game, so no reason why we can't be playing our full strength team.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
We have had some excellent results recently and I am a little worried he has taken its toll on the team . I hope it hasn't but we had 4 6 pointers against Southampton West Ham , Stoke and Swansea then had our tails up against Arsenal. We will still be underdogs against Everton and we are not there yet .

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think we will use the likes of Locadia, Ulloa and Bruno in this tie, not because their inferior, but due to squad rotation.

It will be a strong team, with the usual suspects on the bench.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I think we will use the likes of Locadia, Ulloa and Bruno in this tie, not because their inferior, but due to squad rotation.

Very much this. They could certainly use the game time especially Locadia who’s obviously missed out through injury.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

This all day long......March will be THE winger in for Knocky and Izzy who will be rested. Leo has already quoted that Bruno knows how to cross the ball for him. It will be the locomotive with Leo up front. Still a very strong team who all need game time.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Also the Australian will be rested and in will come the Dutch man or the Finn :albion2:

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The players who got us to the sixth round need to be given the chance to take us further. Keep the same team as the fifth round IMHO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here