Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Big request to all parents of schoolchildren

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Please, please make sure your little one wears their Brighton scarf when they go to school tomorrow and lets all their plastic fan schoolmates know who won today. They have bragging rights and need to take them.

And you can tell your kids from me that I think that any kid who supports his local club or his mum or dad's local club is the best sort of football fan. The rest are all glory-hunters and need to be told.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Please, please make sure your little one wears their Brighton scarf when they go to school tomorrow and lets all their plastic fan schoolmates know who won today.

And you can tell your kids from me that I think that any kid who supports his local club or his mum or dad's local club is the best sort of football fan. The rest are all glory-hunters and need to be told.

Schoolchildren?? I’m wearing mine to WORK [emoji106][emoji106][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Done.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
I’m a schoolteacher. I’m definitely wearing my scarf. Oh, and my hat, gloves and Albion jacket as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
i thought this thread was going to be about the bad parenting that the amex today. I really hope those in the home stand with the give me your shirt arsenal players posters are in bed crying their eyes out tonight

seagullsslimjim

Sep 26, 2003
Forget the children for the moment

To the three men together who wore 50/50 scarves outside their coats, then you really need to go back to school !!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Forget the children for the moment

To the three men together who wore 50/50 scarves outside their coats, then you really need to go back to school !!

No. This is why it's important to focus on the youngsters and make sure you do the right thing as a parent. Set them off from the start in the right way and we won't get half-half w*nkers in the future.

The only half-half scarf your child will ever need will have Brighton on one half and Hove Albion on the other,

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Took my 8-year-old nephew, and he specifically requested that I buy him a scarf afterwards for that very purpose. It would have been rude not to!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm going to rather smug when I get to work in the morning, the 2 plastic Arsenal fans won't like it and I can look pretty smug in front of the 2 Stains fans there too.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Benfield School was awash this morning of kids running around and I heard lots of 'I support Brighton'...'I'm Knockeart' etc. etc. Did make me smile. :albion2:

WillScarf.JPG

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Please, please make sure your little one wears their Brighton scarf when they go to school tomorrow and lets all their plastic fan schoolmates know who won today. They have bragging rights and need to take them.

... or her dad's local club :thumbsup:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017

My son has worn his hat every winter since reception class, he's now in year six. That hat has been pulled off his head and chucked around the playground so many times that it's getting holes in it. He has still proudly worn it. I saw one of the main culprits of hat chucking at the Coventry game and I was very tempted to wrap my scarf around his neck and accidentally pull it too tight. Plastic little git.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here