Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The input from Liam Rosenior on our strategies for luring the Arsenal defenders into areas they don't want to be in was fascinating. Shows how good a mamager Chris Hughton is, and how much more there is to managing at this level than simply picking players and telling them to go and play. It's not the same as FIFA.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The input from Liam Rosenior on our strategies for luring the Arsenal defenders into areas they don't want to be in was fascinating. Shows how good a mamager Chris Hughton is, and how much more there is to managing at this level than simply picking players and telling them to go and play. It's not the same as FIFA.

It was very interesting indeed and drew the curtain back on our match preparation as did Lewis Dunk's comments about his goal from the free kick.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Thanks for the link - that end of game GOSBTS is spine-tingling. how impressive is Rosenior? I so hope he stays - he would be wonderful with the U23s. Interesting also that Liam puts 38 points as the target.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It was very interesting indeed and drew the curtain back on our match preparation as did Lewis Dunk's comments about his goal from the free kick.

I wonder if CH sometimes regrets how open the players are on this stuff?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I wonder if CH sometimes regrets how open the players are on this stuff?

I doubt it. None of things discussed were really that eye-opening. It just shows that we are thorough and do due diligence on the opposition which I imagine our opponents also do to us.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It just shows that we are thorough and do due diligence on the opposition which I imagine our opponents also do to us.

and yet since the tactical change they will still kick corners straight onto Duffy's forehead.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One of them has to go in eventually surely! He's playing a former club on Saturday, that normally does the trick.....

No the oppositions attacking corners.

it just shows that we are thorough and do due diligence on the opposition which I imagine our opponents also do to us

Or not, as they're still aiming corners at Duffy's forehead despite the change in tactics.

Although that is a good point about Saturday, as myself and [MENTION=82]pasty[/MENTION] will testify, he has form for scoring against previous clubs.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I just listened to it again – absolutely awesome. And I stand by what I said regarding Sussex by the Sea earlier in this thread. It was the perfect occasion to play it straight after the final whistle. There is over three minutes of constant singing and applause at a level I've never heard or seen at the Amex before. Even after THAT some people are still carrying on :clap::clap2:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
No the oppositions attacking corners.

it just shows that we are thorough and do due diligence on the opposition which I imagine our opponents also do to us

Or not, as they're still aiming corners at Duffy's forehead despite the change in tactics.

Although that is a good point about Saturday, as myself and [MENTION=82]pasty[/MENTION] will testify, he has form for scoring against previous clubs.

I'll deffo be on him this week :thumbsup:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I just listened to it again – absolutely awesome. And I stand by what I said regarding Sussex by the Sea earlier in this thread. It was the perfect occasion to play it straight after the final whistle. There is over three minutes of constant singing and applause at a level I've never heard or seen at the Amex before. Even after THAT some people are still carrying on :clap::clap2:

Yup, absolutely brilliant.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Rosenior and Dunk said nothing that any good coach/manager knows.

The opposition won't be listening to anything anyone from 'little old Brighton' might be saying, anyway. :cute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here