Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Poor old Arsenal.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I love watching these self entitled twats crying their bollox off with the Amex standing proud in the background . Kcuf off Arsenal you wankers. Played off the park with passion and deserved what you got. Kcuf all.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Those Arsenal players were not fit to wear the shirt. Well, actually, they didn't - what part of their proper kit would have clashed with our blue and white stripes?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
One final thought on these weirdos. Why the **** are people hanging around at the ground after the game to watch these head cases chat shit. There are loads of videos so it must be over an hour by the time they are all done, just get yourself down the pub you melts.
Totally agree

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
We've all been duped. The "fans" being interviewed aren't real fans at all. They are all actors. I've not seen them before, but they are incredibly funny. I'll look out for them on other tv programmes. It's like watching the Islington version of "This Country".

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Load of cheats how many times did they go down feigning injury

IMG_0487.jpg

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Khalid: "It's absolutely heartbreaking...(sniff)..I'm absolutely heartbroken...I wanna cry because it's sad to see his...his...his..legacy fall apart..."

*end music*

Kelly: "Well Khalid listen, we can't take your call any more..."
Just listened to that.

Superb.

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well it’s certainly an improvement on the game at their place where their fans were banging on on Arsenal tv that the atmosphere was shit because they were only playing Brighton....and dismissing us as too crap to get excited about beating.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Without having to watch these through, is there one when the Albion fans all sang ‘he’s gonna cry in a minute’?! Loved the Albion songs waking past these numptys with their sense of entitlement. Arrogant pricks on the whole..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here