Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Poor old Arsenal.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It's a sign of the entitled times that supporters of big clubs live in.

1st video - bloke seemed more concerned about his reputation and that he'd been saying 'Wenger Out' when it was unpopular and getting grief.
2nd video - the guy was annoyed about getting banter from other clubs.
3rd video - "I just want the season to end" man needs to get some perspective from the likes of Leyton Orient fans about what a bad season is.

Under Wenger, Arsenal qualified for the Champions League for 19 seasons in a row - longer than Man United, Barca and Bayern, 2nd only to Real.

And they're still in with a chance of qualifying again through the Europa League.

1st World Football problems, eh?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
"No disrespek to Bri'on, but ooo da **** r Bri'on blud?"
Well, they would be the team that just played superbly and beat your overpaid "top 6", 2-1. Fam

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Dis he say Brighton yo yo club ? Was he speaking English ?

English, definitely not. He’s speaking street. By removing the word ‘blood’ and the phrase ‘know what I mean’ I was able to ascertain the following:
Apparently he’s a minority and that’s why no one listens to him although in the hood he’s respected. He isn’t going to change how he speaks as he “Don’t give a f***”. Brighton are a yo yo club being in the premier league for the first time. Wenger out. He’s being saying this for the last five years.

It took him five minutes to say all that.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
NSC hasn't encountered Arsenal Fans TV before then :facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On 6-0-6 now a tearful Arsenal fan saying the atmos was toxic in their end and fans fighting among themselves. :lolol:

Sobbing now. :lolol:

Ripon Gull

Feb 9, 2012
They may be considered a "big club", but has any "big club" made as much progress on and off the pitch in the last 20 years as our beloved Albion? I doubt it. We are a real club with real, local fans - we need to be given more credit by the TV pundits. Pay attention to us, not the gooner losers who have had their time

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
On 6-0-6 now a tearful Arsenal fan saying the atmos was toxic in their end and fans fighting among themselves. :lolol:

So good, what a wet blanket. That fella really needs to get some perspective, 6th and in a European last 16 tie away at AC Milan, would love for us to get the chance to do that just once.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So good, what a wet blanket. That fella really needs to get some perspective, 6th and in a European last 16 tie away at AC Milan, would love for us to get the chance to do that just once.

As an earlier caller from Brighton said 'when you've been 20 minutes from going out of the league....' you grow some perspective. FFS.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
:lolol: Special bunch same old faces talking nonsense. I can only watch the first one (Troopz )for about 30 seconds

I pray we never, never have a Brighton and Hove Albion fan TV :moo:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Genuinely hate Arsenal now, their fans are all that is bad about modern football.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

It's a pity the call got cut short because the programme ended. Kelly and Ian didn't get a chance to really comment.

I always worry that somebody is upset over a more serious issue when they cry over football. I hope this wasn't the caase.

If the guy was just crying because his Arsenal lost to Brighton then may I suggest a new song for the north stand:

We make Arsenal fans cry,
We make Arsenal fans cry,
We're Brighton Hove Albion,
We make Arsenal fans cry!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here