Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Poor old Arsenal.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Perhaps, if he still has it, [MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION] can post the interview with the Swansea fan he recorded 15 plus years ago? I have it saved somewhere and may try to dg it out later. It is priceless. Albeit, the lad was quite young, and 'the swans' did come back from the brink later, to do rather well. But as [MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION] said at the time, you'd need a heart of stone to not....... laugh. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Won't somebody PLEASE think of the Arsenal fans of Mile Oak

My nephew is an Arsenal fan (lives in Sompting). And he didn't even ask me if he could have my second ticket today. Says it all really. I may txt him later to let him know the result (which will spoil MOTD for him :lolol:)

I would say, however, hats off to my colleague (who took me to the Emirates, and who I did bring today), who was respectful and gracious throughout.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patreon
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
The sense of entitlement from Arsenal fans is quite overpowering. It's the funniest sight in the world looking at the away end, all scratching their heads and wondering how this came to pass.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
An awful lot of them think they have qualified for Europe because they lost in the Carabao Cup Final. Think someone might need to let them down gently.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
https://youtu.be/u1RnDhSoF-E

They're on a different planet [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

This is worth watching for the first minute as Kelechi sings, describes his trip in the taxi from Redhill and then uses an interesting metaphor.

He's obviously the single diamond in the pile of cubic zirconia supporters.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
The DT video was the worst, "they didn't even have a ground 20 years ago and we're losing to that plucky seaside crap, rar rar rar Arsenal are still a big club!!"

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's a sign of the entitled times that supporters of big clubs live in.

1st video - bloke seemed more concerned about his reputation and that he'd been saying 'Wenger Out' when it was unpopular and getting grief.
2nd video - the guy was annoyed about getting banter from other clubs.
3rd video - "I just want the season to end" man needs to get some perspective from the likes of Leyton Orient fans about what a bad season is.

Under Wenger, Arsenal qualified for the Champions League for 19 seasons in a row - longer than Man United, Barca and Bayern, 2nd only to Real.

And they're still in with a chance of qualifying again through the Europa League.

1st World Football problems, eh?
The new world of snowflake fans :lolol:

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Actually like the 3rd bloke (Claude). Doesn’t talk nonsense and is just gutted with his team. I think he does actually get depressed in normal life hence the body language. People are allowed to be gutted if their team is shit no matter if they are one of the “big teams”, we can’t always drone on and use the “Hereford card” all the time zzzz

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
i was called out as a plastic on the train home by an arsenal fan.............who, it turned out, lives in Bognor Regis. What a self entitled bunch of ***ts. just imagine what would happen if they dropped below 10th....

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
One final thought on these weirdos. Why the **** are people hanging around at the ground after the game to watch these head cases chat shit. There are loads of videos so it must be over an hour by the time they are all done, just get yourself down the pub you melts.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
I do have a lot of respect for ArsenalFanTv, a real voice of the fans. I'm certainly gloating today,but a lot of time for those fans, innit fam blud! :)

Genuine question - I’ve just watched several of these Arsenal Fan interviews. Why do they all talk in a bizarre sort of cod Caribbean accent, even the white ones?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here