Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which of our players are most likely to be targets of other clubs?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
In today's climate I don't think 30m is silly money for Dunk.

I don't think he'd be sold to anyone except a "big 6" club however.

If Dunk was sold on, a player i quite like is Jack Stevens if Saints go down. Young and looks a good prospect.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If Dunk was sold on, a player i quite like is Jack Stevens if Saints go down. Young and looks a good prospect.

Unfortunately, buying from Saints usually means an extra "0" or two added on to the end of the price. Don't know why, just seems to be the law!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We need to give Pascal Groß the BIGGEST contract we have ever given a player.

SIMPLE AS THAT.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Should they be relegated I'd take Lemina and Romeu.

While I find the idea of cherry picking the Saints squad amusing I would rather pay money for top European standard players like Luceida rather than relegation standard players.

I find it amazing that even after the best win of the season, beating a top club at just the right time we get a bed wetting thread like this peddling the evidence free conspiracy theory about successful clubs getting picked clean of talent. We may loose one, someone unhappy or falling out with CH but the Big 6 will generally be looking higher up for players, like we should. Hence my comment about a relegated Stains.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
While I find the idea of cherry picking the Saints squad amusing I would rather pay money for top European standard players like Luceida rather than relegation standard players.

I find it amazing that even after the best win of the season, beating a top club at just the right time we get a bed wetting thread like this peddling the evidence free conspiracy theory about successful clubs getting picked clean of talent. We may loose one, someone unhappy or falling out with CH but the Big 6 will generally be looking higher up for players, like we should. Hence my comment about a relegated Stains.
This, some idiots on here would sell a top talent like Pascal for peanuts. I'm confident TB is not an idiot.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Ryan £8m
Dunk £30m
Duffy £20m
Izquierdo £20m but could be £30m at end of season if form continues
Gross £20m although his lack of pace may put off the big clubs
Propper £12m
Stephens £10m

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Excellent players get relegated too - Pascal Gross.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Ryan £8m
Dunk £30m
Duffy £20m
Izquierdo £20m but could be £30m at end of season if form continues
Gross £20m although his lack of pace may put off the big clubs
Propper £12m
Stephens £10m

Dunk worth £20m less than Stones two years ago?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It’s time for Dunk to go. Good move for all parties. Goldson can then be the next Dunk. We should hold on to EVERYONE else.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
The only one I can see going is Dunk and like others have said I wouldn't stand in his way . As long as its to one of the top 6 sides and we get a hefty fee would be a good move for all parties. Stones went to City for 50mil so I don't see why we wouldn't expect a similar amount.

I could see Arsenal , Chelsea and Liverpool all wanting him. He would walk into any of their teams and then hopefully get an England call up.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Dunk and Gross.

Dunk around £30m to Arsenal, Gross £15m to Everton

Yep, Everton are absolutely crying out for another number 10 to add to Sigurdsson, Klaassen, Rooney and Vlasic.

No way would we sell Gross for £15m what would be the point?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Dunk - as posted above !

Pascal - I cannot imagine he would be in too much of a hurry to leave the Albion unless BHA relegated (unlikely) as seems he is happy here. He is a wonderful footballer but somewhat disadvantaged by his lack of pace. Accordingly, I hope he will stay here for a long time !

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Dunk worth £20m less than Stones two years ago?

Stones was a freak transfer. I guess they forked out for potential, although I’d take dunk over stones.
A better comparison would be Michael Keane who went for about 25.
£30m is a lot of money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here