Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] After that win - staying up?

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Yes, much more confident now. I pessimistically thought we would only get four points from our last ten games - and certainly didn't expect a win today. Four points from nine (which would be very disappointing) would almost certainly be enough

DavePage

Still aiming for 47 points actually and a FA cup final/win Will it be West Brom, Stoke City and Swansea City? Predict which three teams will be relegated f.png

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
We are staying up, say we are staying up .......

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh how people laughed at my Top Ten finish bet .... they're not laughing now!

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
The English leagues have three Europa qualification spots. Carabao cup winners ( Man City) so that then goes to 6th in the league; Fa Cup winners (so most likely Man U, Tottenham or Chelsea) so 7th in the league; and 5th in the league. Burnley in 7th are only six ahead of us and we have to play them. Could happen.

Won't happen :lolol:

Indeed - Burnley have played all top 5 twice and have an unbelievably easy run in; we still have top 4. A 10th finish would be a fine achievement matching first season in Championship. And we came 4th the next season....

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
Difficult to make a case for us going down now, hit form at just the right time before the horror run in and our attacking players have finally gelled together, the future is looking bright for our club. One win and a draw should be enough for us, with nine opportunities to get them.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
The three points today does make our survival a trival easier however a season in the Championship where we can play entertaining football does
make relegation more attractive

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Not yet, we need to stay focused for Everton next week, we can win there

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The three points today does make our survival a trival easier however a season in the Championship where we can play entertaining football does
make relegation more attractive

I’ve been entertained this season and want us to avoid the Championship at all costs. Over time in the PL we’ll acquire players to make us more adventurous.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Just the slight concern that we sit back too much because doing so makes it so much harder on the defence to hold out for unreasonable periods.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here