Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] After that win - staying up?

D

Deleted member 2719

Can't fail to can we?

We would have to have a massive collapse, let's go out keep it tight away from home and play on the front foot at home.

Let's also find out more about Jurgen along the way.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
4 points minimum needed, would feel better about 7+ though

Not yet, if we beat Huddersfield in a few weeks time then I’d say we’re most likely safe but we’re definity close now

Honestly think draws against Hudders, Palace and one of Leicester and Burnley will be enough. This win has turned the Huddersfield and Palace games in to must not lose matches rather than must win.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Not yet but we can do no more than win v Arsenal. At least a draw at Everton would be nice. Am I the only one to think the Palace game is win able? We are certainly playing better and going in the right direction. Exciting times.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
This win gives real belief so yes absolutely. End of season finishing in 10th place would be magnificent but would require another win against a top 6 side at least I think. Man City perhaps as they will be done with the league by then.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Seven points clear with nine to play. Hmmmm......no bother, just like being seven points clear with three to play......

...........oh......

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
We're 6 points from Europe and 7 from relegation.

larus

Can't fail to can we?

We would have to have a massive collapse, let's go out keep it tight away from home and play on the front foot at home.

Let's also find out more about Jurgen along the way.

And that’s the point. We’re looking too confident now. We have more flair/threat going forward then 2-3 months ago. We’re not going to implode and we will pick up the points required. The teams below us are all averaging about a point per game, and we’re 7 points (plus 1 for GD maybe) better than them. They need to overhaul this plus any other points we pick up in out last 9 games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here