Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Just seen this guy driving on the A23 in the middle lane at 40mph.
There should be a law against that sort of thing. I'll tell him if I see him later
ORDER....
aaf9a913ac8eb4254e5bc425179bba01.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
We owe then quite a few today

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Against Chelsea CH surprised us with a change of formation. With the early goals it didn’t work too well. While I’m sure that was out of respect to Chelsea’s attack, it must have also represented an experiment by CH for future games. I expect the same starting eleven today as last week. However, our best players at the moment probably include Locadia Izquierdo Gross and Murray. Is there any chance Chris might experiment to get them all in the starting line up?

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Put a ban on any Aubamayang shirt request signs. Thank goodness Sanchez has gone, otherwise the lower east and west would be full of those signs!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The 1st pre-match beer near Brighton Station going down nicely :drink:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Let's make no mistake we are the under dogs today and it's down to us to be the 12 man on the pitch if we are to get anything out of game I am going for 1-1 but live in hope of an outside 2-1

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
4-0 Brighton. :albion2:

Easy.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Enjoy the AMEX, the pies, the atmosphere and the game. Wish I was there. Instead I’ll be in the Bier Keller sports bar in central Liverpool. I’ll be listening for the best rendition of GOSBTS this season and great vocal support. Liverpool is getting ready for a seagull invasion next week. UTA

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
There's a lot riding on this one. My nine year old said that he might become a Seagull instead of a Gooner depending on the result.

Arsenal are closer in points to WBA than Man City.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
In Dicks
Lots of "geezers" wandering about trying to find the toilets
Directed them into the kitchen[emoji106]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here