Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Made it to half time. The lead really should be more, given our chances and possession.Come on The Albion, dig in.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Other than the last 5 minutes, we look good for the 3pts. More of the same in the second half, just hope our heads don't drop because of that goal.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
That's the only problem with arsenal, they have enough individual skill to hurt you......but I believe a team ethic will win the day. Best I've seen for a while, could be more goals for us, they're woeful at the back!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Strange. We're 2-1 up against Arsenal and instead of being delighted I'm actually gutted. Gutted that Arsenal are somehow still in this match.

i think it got too easy and the intensity in the game dropped. Hopefully that last five minutes will serve as a wake up call and we'll go on and batter them(or at least win....).

That said...****ing hell! What a half!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Relaly don’t want to be negative as the first 35 minutes were amazing but that was a shocking last 5/10 minutes. Can’t believe we’ve let them back in. They were by far the worst league team we’ve had at the Amex this season before their goal. Their confidence was at rock bottom and they couldn’t do the basics. Should have been 3/4 up.

Tough second half now.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
This is what it is all about chaps! What a half. What a team. Come On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, yes, yes.... THIS!

Chris will re-focus the team at half time and do t forget we have Locadia to come...

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Relaly don’t want to be negative as the first 35 minutes were amazing but that was a shocking last 5/10 minutes. Can’t believe we’ve let them back in. They were by far the worst league team we’ve had at the Amex this season before their goal. Their confidence was at rock bottom and they couldn’t do the basics. Should have been 3/4 up.

Tough second half now.

So frustrating isn't it? I guess that's the difference. They can score at will against the lower teams...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here