Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Arsenal *** Official Match Thread ***

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Half-time break comes at a much better time for us than them - disrupts their momentum and allows us to calm down and re-focus before we go again.

If we play with the same drive and intensity as we did for the first 35 mins or so of the first half, I believe we can get the three points here - I don't doubt we'll have to defend for our lives at times, but we CAN do it.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
If we can score two against them in the first half then we can do the same in the second.
I'd like to see Jurgen on sooner rather than later though.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I have a terrible terrible feeling, please don't **** up all that hard work!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Shocking offside decision when it could have been 3-0. Would have been game over then.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Get in Wilshire's face, he will get himself sent off. He is that kind of idiot that thinks passion means bad tackles.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
The key is not to give them respect. I know against the top 6 you're better off keeping it tight and trying to knick one on the counter, but this Arsenal team are not your usual top 6 side- they really don't like it up them.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
It's the same on 5Live. All about how poor Arsenal are. You could almost feel Pleat's relief when they scored, as if things were getting back on track. Tw@ts.

BBC did say this (albeit before they scored) “As bad as Arsenal have been take nothing away from Brighton. They've been superb.”:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here