Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Birmingham City,sack Cotterill.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
With so few games left not sure it will help. This Is what happens when you also sack a manager when your in with a chance off the play offs

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Birmingham are suffering a similar fate to that of Blackburn Rovers, this is what happens when owners know nothing about football.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was a very poor appointment in the first place.his level is National League even then I would be worried that he could do the job. Mind he did play well for us when on loan to us.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
With so few games left not sure it will help. This Is what happens when you also sack a manager when your in with a chance off the play offs

Normally I would agree, but if you heard his interview post match yesterday he really had to go. He completely lost his rag with the interviewer, and sound liked he had completely lost the plot. Even dancing Al sounds like he still has some semblance of an idea what he is doing.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The goings on at Birmingham make me happy. Can't stand them ever since I got leathered by a bunch of their Zulus when we played them in the bad old days. Long may they fester with their moronic accent and baggy flares. Knobheads the lot of them.

I can afford to spread the hate across the entire Midlands but special ire reserved for the OB at villa who would rejoice in twatting you with batons and setting their effing dogs on us for stepping over the white line on the platform as we disembarked.

Leicester and West Brom are OK though. So that's alright

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here