Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Dicks Bar

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Looking at the crowds outside waiting to get in last time I went to the Superstore, I'd start queuing now if I were you...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Looking at the crowds outside waiting to get in last time I went to the Superstore, I'd start queuing now if I were you...

Always found the queue to get into Dicks a bit odd. We usually get to the ground about 30-40 minutes before kick-off, and there is always a big queue to get in there. A queue so long that you would think that by the time those at the back of the queue get in, they wouldn't have time for a pint :shrug:

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Always found the queue to get into Dicks a bit odd. We usually get to the ground about 30-40 minutes before kick-off, and there is always a big queue to get in there. A queue so long that you would think that by the time those at the back of the queue get in, they wouldn't have time for a pint :shrug:

I've always thought the same but a met a friend there from the north country for the Coventry game, I got there early and did not have to queue for anything, each time I went to the bar, I was served straight away. I have finally seen the attraction but I can't get to every game early so back to the swan I suppose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here