Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] BREAKING: White House on lockdown as 'shots fired'

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
But muh Russians..:lolol:

Time for a Trump meme me thinks.

trumpbeavis.jpg

I personally think Trump is great as President and as a twitter shitposter is a target for all sides.

trumpy.jpg

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
I'd have thought you'd be all for the British tradition of making light of a disaster. I'm a bit puzzled by you taking offence at that. SIncere apologies if I did.

No need for apologies, I’m very liberal minded with this kind of thing......I was bought up on Monty Python, nothing should be beyond parody, I regularly use the below as a reference point to what we laughed about in this country a few years ago........

https://youtu.be/YzRbC7lQ-EQ

No my point is consistency, Here is a thread poking fun at the possible assination of the incumbent US president by a nut job or terrorist, I can’t recall the same mood following the shooting of Jo Cox.

Maybe I missed it...........I’m sure there was the same light hearted ribaldry.

Knock knock?

Who’s there?

Pffft LMFAO.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
No my point is consistency, Here is a thread poking fun at the possible assination of the incumbent US president by a nut job or terrorist, I can’t recall the same mood following the shooting of Jo Cox.

Oh give over. There was no question of Trump being assassinated in this incident. There was no suggestion it was a possible outcome. If there was any danger to Trump it would have been a major part of the breaking news. And if he had the reaction would be different.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
No need for apologies, I’m very liberal minded with this kind of thing......I was bought up on Monty Python, nothing should be beyond parody, I regularly use the below as a reference point to what we laughed about in this country a few years ago........

Knock knock?

Who’s there?

Pffft LMFAO.

One of my fav python sketches ...... ‘ that nice mr Hilter’

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Oh give over. There was no question of Trump being assassinated in this incident. There was no suggestion it was a possible outcome. If there was any danger to Trump it would have been a major part of the breaking news. And if he had the reaction would be different.

Totally this. This was never news of an assination attempt.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
4498e74acb980067b3cc7eaeb12ae70d.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

Knock knock?

Who’s there?

Pffft LMFAO.
My word. You really are a total idiot. Smug, pompous, condescending, totally convinced that everything you say is gospel. If you read your posts back then surely even you must cringe, just a little.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Thoughts and prayers

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Or as Gandhi said an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

I let others choose which is the best statement.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Or as Gandhi said an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

I let others choose which is the best statement.

The be fair Gandhi was talking about vengeance, he wasn't saying don't defend yourself with force if you need to.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The be fair Gandhi was talking about vengeance, he wasn't saying don't defend yourself with force if you need to.
Or just get rid of American guns from most civilians like most European countries. But I know that's against the constitution because it helped to defeat the British 500 years ago, who are now allies in recent years.

From Facebook Viz's top tips :-

ALWAYS take the time to read headlines carefully.

I nearly jumped for joy today until I realised it said, "Man Shoots Himself OUTside White House".

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

Ha, I don’t think so.

Last time I took a stroll through the Trump thread (now at 244 pages) there is not much evidence on there would be an outpouring of grief should the over combed one get slotted by a suitably politically motivated nut job, a position that’s in stark contrast to the shooting of Jo Cox.

The issue is one of hypocrisy, no more no less.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
My word. You really are a total idiot. Smug, pompous, condescending, totally convinced that everything you say is gospel. If you read your posts back then surely even you must cringe, just a little.

Lovely stuff.......the irony here is delicious.

How about you share some of the measured and balanced contributions you have made to the Trump thread?

And you think I would cringe.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here