Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Liberal SJW professor owned by smart conservative student (and Milo)

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Milo, very dodgy, utterly vacuous.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Viewing his videos is just funding his hate, attention seeker

synavm

May 2, 2013
The clever thing about Milo is he always uses facts to back up his argument (and many of the pariahs of the right simply won’t do that). But he never, ever tells the full story, and often deliberately leaves out key things that would counteract his argument. I’ve seen him do this when addressing feminism/gender equality and Islam.

Is he a racist? No. Do we throw that around too much? Yes. Is he casually Islamophobic? Yes. Does he help vindicate a wave of racists and homophobes (ironically)? 100% yes.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Who the ****s going to watch a video from a renowned paedophile sympathiser. You might as well start posting Gary Glitter videos

Having looked closely at that statement,in the context of actually knowing exactly what he said in relation to his early sexuality, and him knowing that he was gay at an early age. Then actively pursuing men to have sex with to confirm that then, I would posit, he is not defending paedophiles per se but rather accurately pointing out that some precocious boys seek liaisons with adults. Him being the one he was describing doesn't make him a sex case but honest.

I would not come to bat for his politics but I won't slate him for being honest about himself.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Who the ****s going to watch a video from a renowned paedophile sympathiser. You might as well start posting Gary Glitter videos

Having looked closely at that statement in the context of actually knowing exactly what he said in relation to his early sexuality and him knowing that he was gay at an early age and then actively pursuing men to have sex with to confirm that then, I would posit, he is not defending paedophiles per se but rather accurately pointing out that some precocious boys seek liaisons with adults. Him being the one he was describing doesn't make him a sex case but honest.

I would not come to bat for his politics but I won't slate him for being honest about himself.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Because you are not a race of peoples. You are a group of people who share a political ideology. Maybe my assumption you were creating a victim complex by accident was off the mark...

I admire your patience.

Just to add, this is a most peculiar thread. On of the main reasons why the OP started it seems to be to mock people who falsely call others 'racist' on NSC. I read NSC a lot and I can't recall a single example of someone falsely accusing someone of saying something racist. If t dos happen it is far to infrequent to warrant its own thread.

This reads like a classic lot of old broflake bollocks - white middle aged males feeling victimised by change (again). I was reading an old James Bond novel recently where Bond's mate Felix is complaining he can't order a jigger of rum anymore (it has to be a jegro) 'ha ha'. Cringe. In 25 years time some poor sod will read through old NSC posts and have an equivalent cringe.

Right - football becons - time to hit the road....

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I admire your patience.

Just to add, this is a most peculiar thread. On of the main reasons why the OP started it seems to be to mock people who falsely call others 'racist' on NSC. I read NSC a lot and I can't recall a single example of someone falsely accusing someone of saying something racist. If t dos happen it is far to infrequent to warrant its own thread.

This reads like a classic lot of old broflake bollocks - white middle aged males feeling victimised by change (again). I was reading an old James Bond novel recently where Bond's mate Felix is complaining he can't order a jigger of rum anymore (it has to be a jegro) 'ha ha'. Cringe. In 25 years time some poor sod will read through old NSC posts and have an equivalent cringe.

Right - football becons - time to hit the road....

I think most of us have had a good cringe whilst reading this thread.

My favourite part is the underlying suggestion that the trolling exhibited on this thread somehow garners quality debate. This thread is proof in itself that this is inaccurate.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Viewing his videos is just funding his hate, attention seeker

Yes indeed and then some halfwit will quote how many views his videos get and attempt to use it as some kind of barometer of quality.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Smear, example free whine.

Again example free smear.

Well this is interesting, and funny and a bit scitzo. If I dont wind you up and all I do is babble why not ignore me or put me on ignore?

Seriously would be better as I would have one less predictable cardboard cut out bufoon to deal with, BUT I also find it amusing to tie you in knots(Thats the scitzo bit)

You see SJWs are like crack cocaine to trollls, thats the truth. Its also true that I have never won an argument by insulting the person, belittling them or any other tact like that. And I bet you haven't. But there is a wider audience in a public forum who find this entertaining and will pick the bones out of it while avoiding the blast Ive tried to work out numbers in the past but its between 5 to a 100 lurkers to a poster, probably the high end here I haven't done the numbers here.

Like Milo, the intelligent bits are aimed at the public, the derision aimed at the opponents. Thats why some of my posts can be unexpectedly detailed.

I've just realised that if you read this in a Donald Trump voice/inflection then it's the funniest post ever. "That's the truth" "I haven't done the numbers here". [emoji23]

I apologise looney, you're a comedy genus.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
[emoji23]

You've never won an argument on here by insulting people because you've never won an argument on here full stop. I'm sure in your head you are victorious in every argument you wade into. Perhaps your adoring made up "public" think so too. Nobody real does though.

I've never seen a post of yours which is "unexpectedly detailed" though. Your imaginary followers will be disappointed with you for that.

Pure David Icke stuff. Proper funny. [emoji106]

And no examples just whiney insults. Its quite easy to win arguments, choose your battles carefully and do proper research. Try it sometime.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
And no examples just whiney insults. Its quite easy to win arguments, choose your battles carefully and do proper research. Try it sometime.
We just beat Arsenal mate. I couldn't care less about your nonsense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here