Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Liberal SJW professor owned by smart conservative student (and Milo)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've just realised that if you read this in a Donald Trump voice/inflection then it's the funniest post ever. "That's the truth" "I haven't done the numbers here". [emoji23]

I apologise looney, you're a comedy genus.

One that is not likely to pass the 'survival of the fittest' test...Could be worse. He could be family.

(I can just see the biologists of NSC splitting their sides over this quality comedy).

:rock:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Completely missed that typo. Well played.

A small typo by yourself is but little bit of light relief, like a desert island garlanded in lillies and catered with sweetmeats of exotic delight - in the sea of shit posted by some others I could mention. :bowdown::lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
A small typo by yourself is but little bit of light relief, like a desert island garlanded in lillies and catered with sweetmeats of exotic delight - in the sea of shit posted by some others I could mention. :bowdown::lolol:

Not going to include yourself in the shitposting? Its amusing watching losers backing each other up, your extra chromozone makes up for lcoolj's missing one.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not going to include yourself in the shitposting? Its amusing watching losers backing each other up, your extra chromozone makes up for lcoolj's missing one.

I'm sorry, you can't join our club.

Insufficient chromosomes.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You can't spell. Despite phones, computers, tablets etc doing that for you. It takes a special sort of moron to manage that. And I know how special you think you are.

Does your imaginary audience find misspelled nonsense entertaining? You're playing to the crowd (that doesn't exist) so they really should be told the truth. Otherwise their hero might look a bit silly, and those thousands of non existent fans will be asking questions.

Wallowing in a sea of delusion, you can't even tread water. Busted flush baby, and you know it.

Toying with a dead mouse is fun for a cat.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
You can't spell. Despite phones, computers, tablets etc doing that for you. It takes a special sort of moron to manage that. And I know how special you think you are.

Does your imaginary audience find misspelled nonsense entertaining? You're playing to the crowd (that doesn't exist) so they really should be told the truth. Otherwise their hero might look a bit silly, and those thousands of non existent fans will be asking questions.

Wallowing in a sea of delusion, you can't even tread water. Busted flush baby, and you know it.

Toying with a dead mouse is fun for a cat.

I liked the extra chromosome reference though. Kind of implying that you have Down's Syndrome. Good one that. Really appeals to my inner troll. I think I'll use it on the Brexit thread....Should get a few bites.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I liked the extra chromosome reference though. Kind of implying that you have Down's Syndrome. Good one that. Really appeals to my inner troll. I think I'll use it on the Brexit thread....Should get a few bites.
Yep. I feel embarrassed for contributing to this thread but that extra chromosome reference really was the low point. Very poor show.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I have sometimes said to someone "ya daft racist", most people on here would know why that's funny. The only people I believe are genuinely racist on here, that I have seen, are PPF (The artist formerly known as Das Reich) and Alfredmizen/Bushy.

As an aside, I am not a lefty. I am what I like to think of as a sensible conservative. I like tradition but feel everyone should be treated equally. Including the gays, the blacks and the bewildered.

I honestly can't think of a time where I've said "ya daft racist" to anyone. Even notorious racists who I describe as titheads.

Do you really know people who are just a .little bit racist? Surely it's just racist or not racist? If there is a Grey area then I've missed it.

Actually, is that racist towards grey folks..lock them up, deport them back yo the Pleadies. Big eyed bellends, coming over here and taking our women for poorly defined sexual experiments.

Nurse. nurse..I need the yellow pills tonight.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I honestly can't think of a time where I've said "ya daft racist" to anyone. Even notorious racists who I describe as titheads.

Do you really know people who are just a .little bit racist? Surely it's just racist or not racist? If there is a Grey area then I've missed it.

Actually, is that racist towards grey folks..lock them up, deport them back yo the Pleadies. Big eyed bellends, coming over here and taking our women for poorly defined sexual experiments.

Nurse. nurse..I need the yellow pills tonight.
When have I ever described anyone as " a bit racist". Don't put words in my mouth or make shit up.
It's an Alan Partridge quote. Tithead.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I

A bit of a difference between someone saying "I dont like blacks much" and someone giving one a kicking shouting you effin ******. The inability to grasp the difference of scale and scope is the result of a conditioned response not a reasoned one. An absolutist mindset thats at the root of all tyranney. the reason for this thread was the OP highlighting someone making a stand against it(Milo).

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yes immigration is beneficial, but I believe that you are using the benefits of controlled immigration and saying they apply to mass, uncontrolled immigration which is clearly not the case. The UK population hit 60m circa 2004, and it’s now about 68.5m. That’s a lot of extra people to be absorbed into the country. We already had housing issues and this has been a problem for a long time so can’t be blamed on one party.
The perverse thing is the liberals/greens want immigration, but they also oppose development. The planning process is a joke (and I speak from first hand experience here). We need to free up more land for building if we’re going to solve this issue - can’t see that being agreed by many though.
So no, I don’t accept your simplistic view that open borders is a good thing and beneficial. Again, do not confuse that view with a racist/xenophobic view.

Some very good points made.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
I find Milo a bit click-baity, although he does have some interesting perspectives, they seem to get lost in his delivery. I much prefer JBP, who just gives you the facts/psychology as to why he thinks certain ways about certain things. Anyone who can draw this from Pinoccio has got my attention.

“Most of your viewers will have watched Pinocchio. There’s a scene in Pinocchio where Geppetto wishes upon a star. What it means is he lifts up his eyes beyond the horizon to something transcendent — to something ultimate — because that’s what a star is, it’s part of the eternity of the night sky.

And so he lifts his eyes up above his daily concerns and he says, ‘What I want — what I want more than anything else — is that my creation will become a genuine individual.’ Right? It’s a heroic gesture because it’s so unlikely. And that catalyzes the puppet’s transformation into a real being. And we start as puppets. And so the trick is to get rid of your god**** strings.

And you remember in Pinocchio, he faces a lot of temptations. One is to be a liar; the other is to be a neurotic victim. That’s how he ends up in Pleasure Island where he just about gets sold into the salt mines and turns into a braying jackass … because it’s run by authoritarians.

Well, okay, so what you do is lift up your eyes and you say, ‘Look, I would like being to progress in the best possible manner. And that’s best for me, best for my family, best for society — maybe best for the world. Simultaneously, I would like to attain that, whatever that is. That’s what I want. You commit to that.

Then you tell the truth. And you can tell if you’re telling the truth. You can tell it physiologically. And so this is something to learn. […] That’s really the core idea in Western civilization, to build yourself into a forthright individual who’s capable of telling the truth and capable of bearing the responsibilities of citizenry.” — Jordan Peterson.

https://douglasernst.blog/2017/06/0...with-the-infinite-if-you-actively-seek-truth/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here