Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Premier League 3/3 - 5/3

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Could it be four successive defeats for Arsenal and Wenger?

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Amazing that our abject 0-2 is their ONLY win since the opening 2 games of the season. That is unbelievably gash, and we lost to them!

So anyway, Pardew proved utterly gash again. Who knew? I wonder which ridiculously high powered job he'll get next? Surely he's exhausted thick English chairmen by now? Consequently I'll go for Rangers (where he'll have them finishing 5th in no time at all)

It was a master plan by Chris to lose to them which kept Pardew in a job long enough to see them sink. Brighton need managers like Pardew managing relegation rivals!

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
‘Every time’? Don’t believe that. Sounds like a negative generalisation. Sure, we might lose but it will be FA to do with the stars aligning. I prefer to call it sport.

I think you may have taken a lighthearted 'We're Doomed' flippant post a tad too seriously.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
On paper Arsenal should beat us with ease - Ozil, Auba, Wilshire, Ramsey are better players than ours. We are not ManC. So to me any points tomorrow will be a huge bonus. Those overtly confident of an Albion win and Wenger’s demise, are setting themselves up to be hugely gutted at 15:20 tomorrow and some of those would unreasonably blame CH.

I'm wondering how many of them will play. Wenger didn't make any substitutions against Citeh, and they play away to AC Milan on Thursday in the Europa League - the only competition they can still win, and their only possible route back into the Champions League. We might be facing the equivalent of the team we put out against Coventry.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I'm wondering how many of them will play. Wenger didn't make any substitutions against Citeh, and they play away to AC Milan on Thursday in the Europa League - the only competition they can still win, and their only possible route back into the Champions League. We might be facing the equivalent of the team we put out against Coventry.

That did make me chuckle.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I worry that the "second team" he might put out will actually have a better go than the lazy, disinterested first team. Whatever, we just need to have a go and not look at it as a top six, no chance game. A point would be superb.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Remember the weakened Chelsea team we played...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm surprised we haven't heard of Pardew's demise...must be because they can't decide on a replacement or find someone who wants it

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
True but it was a weakened Brighton team that day too

As long as we don’t concede really early we can give this Arsenal team a good game I think. We cannot let them get their tails up, they took Palace apart in the first half an hour. We have to hope we can be competive enough to put doubts in their minds, they are on a poor run.

A good team performance and a noisy fortress Amex is required.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Meanwhile on Holmesdale.net:

"another shyte day at the office, and we werent even at the office"

:lolol:

Must be worth checking to see if the cockwomble has posted something along the lines of "another shyte day at the office, and we weren't even at the office today either"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It still feels odd to say.... But come on Manchester United!

Bearing in mind the only player from our squad that would make it into palace's is Dunk (on the bench), I think we can safely say Utd are going to get a right proper hiding, tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here