Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The most painful thing in the world

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Is surely the corn I now have on my right inner pinky toe. Or is there something worse?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Having a mobile phone charger removed from the anus absolutely kills. There can't be much worse pain than that?

Leaving the phone up there and hearing the following words:

“You've called the Eagle Line on Selhurst 8049, that's the number for Palace information every day… 24 hours a day…”

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Trigeminal neuralgia - which feels like sudden intense electric shocks to the face. That's worse.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Viz magazine did some research into this, as you commonly hear people say when told of someone elses ailment, "oooh theres nothing worse".
The conclusion was that a paper cut on your bellend was the worst.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Tooth abscess all day long! Until you've experienced it you have no idea, 24 hours of constant throbbing pain, was the last time I sat up crying all night since I was about 5

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Another mention for tooth abscess for prolonged intense pain, honourable mention to treading on an upturned three pin plug, stubbing your toe or getting a strand of golden Virginia stuck under your eyelid...The thought of snapping my banjo string has given me nightmares

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Viz magazine did some research into this, as you commonly hear people say when told of someone elses ailment, "oooh theres nothing worse".
The conclusion was that a paper cut on your bellend was the worst.

Every single gentleman reading that, instantly and reassuringly covers the Crown Jewels through gritted teeth and screams oooohh nooooo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here