Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I'm Fuming

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Did you not start that thread then? Is it not about two teams that are NOT the Albion? Is this not an Albion message board? Doesn't that make you rather odd?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Did you not start that thread then? Is it not about two teams that are NOT the Albion? Is this not an Albion message board? Doesn't that make you rather odd?
[emoji38]ol:. That is desperate stuff. [emoji38]ol:

Loads of shite gets posted on here in case you hadn't noticed, it's just ODD that you should get so angry over an opinion on the relegation fight. From a bloke in the Bahamas.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Nobody rates us

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Eh?

That's a comically random response. It's almost as if context passes you by. I knew you were odd, but didn't have you down as "perseus" odd. Lovely stuff.

Glad you liked it... a quick search and, hey presto, I find you've started a thread far less relevant than this one recently... I find that odd TBH...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
[emoji38]ol:. That is desperate stuff. [emoji38]ol:

Loads of shite gets posted on here in case you hadn't noticed, it's just ODD that you should get so angry over an opinion on the relegation fight. From a bloke in the Bahamas.

At least your oddness doesn't prevent you from recognising that you post a load of sh1t... well done that man or woman... self-realisation is the first step to normality...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
http://www.royalgazette.com/soccer/article/20180302/brighton-may-lose-out-in-battle-at-bottom

Here are the quotes that make me most angry:

"Brighton may lose out in battle at the bottom"

"Rafa Benítez has enough nous to keep Newcastle up"... so what is Chris, a newbie!!??

"That leaves twelfth-placed Brighton & Hove Albion, who are about to embark on a tough run of fixtures and have overachieved so far < OK >. They should fall a few places this month and they will be doomed when referees finally cotton on to striker Glenn Murray’s diving and stop awarding him penalties."... WTF?

"Arsenal have won just three of 14 matches away from the Emirates this season — a truly woeful return from a team marking time until Arsène Wenger’s departure at the end of the season. They will win here < at Brighton > though. " No recognition of our recent form. No recognition of our home record, nothing.

Who the **** is Ross Clarke!?

Its a hit piece, just ignore it until we stay up then swarm in the comments section.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
This paper must have a similar circulation to the ****ing Crawley Observer, who in their right mind gives a shit what they print.

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
Life is full of opinions. Why not contact the author directly and ask what sources and stats they based the article on that you are so incensed by? I found it to be an odd read but did not make me fume.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Glad you liked it... a quick search and, hey presto, I find you've started a thread far less relevant than this one recently... I find that odd TBH...

I don't think anyone has questioned the relevance of your subject matter. It's more the fact you're FUMING over something so hilariously insignificant. Despite the fact EVERYONE who's replied to this thread has said as much, you seem completely oblivious to your overreaction.

If you'd just posted the article with a more tongue-in-cheek thread title like "They don't rate us in Bermuda" then things might have panned out differently.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nobody rates us

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

And we don't cart.

We are Brighton
Nobody rates us
And we don't cart.

cart.jpg

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I don't think anyone has questioned the relevance of your subject matter. It's more the fact you're FUMING over something so hilariously insignificant. Despite the fact EVERYONE who's replied to this thread has said as much, you seem completely oblivious to your overreaction.

If you'd just posted the article with a more tongue-in-cheek thread title like "They don't rate us in Bermuda" then things might have panned out differently.

I see your point... if only I'd noticed that the article had a Bermudan source, it would have completely changed my response... or maybe not...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I see your point... if only I'd noticed that the article had a Bermudan source, it would have completely changed my response... or maybe not...

:lolol:

Looks to me like you don't see my point.

You've provided some entertainment on a Friday afternoon though, so I have to give you credit for that.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Meh. Whatevs.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
NSC is hilarious. God forbid anyone say the Palace attendance was disapointing, greeted with a "who gives a **** what people think about us". Meanwhile every other thread is every sodding publications relegation predictions which all mean **** all. If you wanna say it's shit journalism, ok, but who gives a **** about the Royal ****ing Gazzette :D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Tonight Merse tipped us to beat Arsenal 2-1 on Sunday.

Really hope he is right, I’d rather they hadn’t been turned over twice in a few days by City, I fear a backlash may be coming our way.

As for the thread, I am finding it hard to give a shit what someone in Bermuda thinks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here