Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I'm Fuming

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
http://www.royalgazette.com/soccer/article/20180302/brighton-may-lose-out-in-battle-at-bottom

Here are the quotes that make me most angry:

"Brighton may lose out in battle at the bottom"

"Rafa Benítez has enough nous to keep Newcastle up"... so what is Chris, a newbie!!??

"That leaves twelfth-placed Brighton & Hove Albion, who are about to embark on a tough run of fixtures and have overachieved so far < OK >. They should fall a few places this month and they will be doomed when referees finally cotton on to striker Glenn Murray’s diving and stop awarding him penalties."... WTF?

"Arsenal have won just three of 14 matches away from the Emirates this season — a truly woeful return from a team marking time until Arsène Wenger’s departure at the end of the season. They will win here < at Brighton > though. " No recognition of our recent form. No recognition of our home record, nothing.

Who the **** is Ross Clarke!?

Last edited:

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
You get angry when someone says "Brighton may lose out in battle at the bottom"......Is it not a fact that we may lose out ?

Suggest you need anger management !!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
You get angry when someone says "Brighton may lose out in battle at the bottom"......Is it not a fact that we may lose out ?

Read the article, read my post, think, then you post...

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Nobody paper has nobody jurno write a nothing story for them.

Who cares?

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Read the article, think, then post...

I did what you advised before posting actually I read it twice.....

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
giphy.gif

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
http://www.royalgazette.com/soccer/article/20180302/brighton-may-lose-out-in-battle-at-bottom

they will be doomed when referees finally cotton on to striker Glenn Murray’s diving and stop awarding him penalties.

Murray has been playing League football for more than a decade and referees have awarded him penalties. If nobody has picked it up in ten years or more, what makes Mr Clarke think that they will do so in the next three months?

In answer to the question 'Who is Ross Clarke?' It would seem that the answer seems to be 'A bitter West Ham fan.'

https://twitter.com/rossclarke789?lang=en

Can we play you every week Ross?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
What's fairly significant is the number of people who can't be arsed to add a comment! It's all nothing - only difference he gets paid for wild speculation about the next 100 PL matches , we on here don't.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009

"Rafa Benítez has enough nous to keep Newcastle up"... so what is Chris, a newbie!!??

"That leaves twelfth-placed Brighton & Hove Albion, who are about to embark on a tough run of fixtures and have overachieved so far < OK >. They should fall a few places this month and they will be doomed when referees finally cotton on to striker Glenn Murray’s diving and stop awarding him penalties."... WTF?

"Arsenal have won just three of 14 matches away from the Emirates this season — a truly woeful return from a team marking time until Arsène Wenger’s departure at the end of the season. They will win here < at Brighton > though. " No recognition of our recent form. No recognition of our home record, nothing.

Who cares what he writes.
It is what happens on the pitch that counts.
Calm down and have a Friday evening tincture.:):thumbsup:

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
:rant:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath

might be related to a bloke called Fish

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here