Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121920212223 LastLast
    Members

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wookiee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Will we finish above or below Crystal Palace in the League (5 points if wrong)? Yes
    Favourite answer. Deserves the points.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bold seagull View Post
      how many points will albion finish with (currently 31) 39
      what league position will albion finish in (currently 12th) 12th
      how many goals will albion score in total in the premier league (currently 26) 36
      how many goals (league and cup) will glenn murray finish the season with (currently 12) 16
      how many goals (league and cup) will jurgen locadia finish the season with (currently 2) 6
      how many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie arsenal, spurs, man city, man utd and liverpool? 4
      how many more times, in league and cup, will maty ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle? 3
      will we have a player sent off in remaining league and cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong) no
      will we finish above or below crystal palace in the league (5 points if wrong)? above
      will either dale stephens and/or davy propper score a premier league goal this season (3 points if wrong)? yes
      how many more yellow cards in the league with wilf zaha receive for simulation? 0

tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by bhafc for the league game against manchester united at the amex? 30,495

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Complete Badger View Post
      How many points will Albion finish with (Currently 31)? 39
      What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th)? 15th
      How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26)? 35
      How many goals (League and Cup) will Glenn Murray finish the season with (Currently 12)? 14
      How many goals (League and Cup) will Jurgen Locadia finish the season with (Currently 2)? 4
      How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool? 3
      How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle? 1
      Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if correct) Yes
      Will we finish above or below Crystal Palace in the League (5 points if correct)? Above
      Will either Dale Stephens and/or Davy Propper score a Premier League goal this season (3 points if correct)? No
      How many more yellow cards in the League with Wilf Zaha receive for simulation? 0

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex? 30,512
      I think Iíve also scored 14 (unless Iíve added up badly) but I would lose the tie breaker to @TSB so I canít win.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      (1)
      (0)
      How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26)? 34
      (0)
      How many goals (League and Cup) will Glenn Murray finish the season with (Currently 12)? 15
      (1)
      How many goals (League and Cup) will Jurgen Locadia finish the season with (Currently 2)? 5
      (3)
      How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool? 4
      (3)
      How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle? 3
      (1)
      Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong) No
      (3)
      Will we finish above or below Crystal Palace in the League (5 points if wrong)? Below
      (0)
      Will either Dale Stephens and/or Davy Propper score a Premier League goal this season (3 points if wrong)? No
      (0)
      How many more yellow cards in the League with Wilf Zaha receive for simulation? 0
      (1)
      Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex? 30,588

13, unless my arithmetic is wrong.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by mjking73 View Post
      (1)
      (0)
      How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26)? 34
      (0)
      How many goals (League and Cup) will Glenn Murray finish the season with (Currently 12)? 15
      (1)
      How many goals (League and Cup) will Jurgen Locadia finish the season with (Currently 2)? 5
      (3)
      How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool? 4
      (3)
      How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle? 3
      (1)
      Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong) No
      (3)
      Will we finish above or below Crystal Palace in the League (5 points if wrong)? Below
      (0)
      Will either Dale Stephens and/or Davy Propper score a Premier League goal this season (3 points if wrong)? No
      (0)
      (1)
      Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex? 30,588

13, unless my arithmetic is wrong.
      Ashley Barnes Fan numero UNO http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...s_1974553c.jpg
      Every single second, someone starts a thread on Glenn Murray. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Winker View Post
      How many points will Albion finish with (Currently 31)? - 41
      What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th)?- 14
      How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26)?- 36
      How many goals (League and Cup) will Glenn Murray finish the season with (Currently 12)? - 16
      How many goals (League and Cup) will Jurgen Locadia finish the season with (Currently 2)? - 6
      How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool? - 3
      How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle? - 2
      Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong) - NO
      Will we finish above or below Crystal Palace in the League (5 points if wrong)? - ABOVE
      Will either Dale Stephens and/or Davy Propper score a Premier League goal this season (3 points if wrong)? - YES
      How many more yellow cards in the League with Wilf Zaha receive for simulation? - 1

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex? - 30,641

(only 30 out with the tiebreaker - I'm sure a coach broke down on the way down )

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      Question TWO, you have wrong. We finished 15th.
      It wasn't the final position, I was stating the position when I posted it: pre-Liverpool.

0 Not allowed!
      Can I eliminate myself from any final mathematical algorithms due to not being any good at this sort of thing .
      Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Jim D View Post
      How many points will Albion finish with (Currently 31)? 41 (1)
      What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th)? 10 (5)
      How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26)? 35 (1)
      How many goals (League and Cup) will Glenn Murray finish the season with (Currently 12)? 14 (0)
      How many goals (League and Cup) will Jurgen Locadia finish the season with (Currently 2)? 5 (3)
      How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool? 4 (3)
      How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle? 2 (0)
      Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong) no (3)
      Will we finish above or below Crystal Palace in the League (5 points if wrong)? above (5)
      Will either Dale Stephens and/or Davy Propper score a Premier League goal this season (3 points if wrong)? yes (3)
      How many more yellow cards in the League with Wilf Zaha receive for simulation? none (1)

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex? 30560
      I reckon I have 25 points.
      Uckfield Seagull I remember the good times's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      post #91
      How many points will Albion finish with (Currently 31)? 39 1
      What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th)? 15 0
      How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26)? 32 0
      How many goals (League and Cup) will Glenn Murray finish the season with (Currently 12)? 16 0
      How many goals (League and Cup) will Jurgen Locadia finish the season with (Currently 2)? 6 0
      How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool? 3 0
      How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle? 6 0
      Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong) no 0
      Will we finish above or below Crystal Palace in the League (5 points if wrong)? above 0
      Will either Dale Stephens and/or Davy Propper score a Premier League goal this season (3 points if wrong)? no 3
      How many more yellow cards in the League with Wilf Zaha receive for simulation? 2 0

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex? 30250 0

EDIT got the wrong scores. Do you get minus points for being out on points total? How many points for getting position correct? Don't think I've won though.
      Last edited by I remember the good times; 14-05-2018 at 21:56.