Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223 LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is there a nail biting end to this competition?
    Only if you can be bothered to tot up the scores to date.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Please shout if you think any of these are wrong...

How many points will Albion finish with (Currently 31)? 40
      What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th)? 14th
      How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26)? 34
      How many goals (League and Cup) will Glenn Murray finish the season with (Currently 12)? 14
      How many goals (League and Cup) will Jurgen Locadia finish the season with (Currently 2)? 2
      How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool? 7
      How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle? 2 (I think)
      Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong) YES
      Will we finish above or below Crystal Palace in the League (5 points if wrong)? Below
      Will either Dale Stephens and/or Davy Propper score a Premier League goal this season (3 points if wrong)? No
      How many more yellow cards in the League with Wilf Zaha receive for simulation? 1 (I think)

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex? 30,611

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      Only if you can be bothered to tot up the scores to date.
      There speaks a person who didn't think this through.

Thanks to CH refusing to play Jurgen (unless he has an 6 goal blinder today) I'm out.

Someone must be prepared to put themselves forward as a potential winner.
      I'm sure our resident self proclaimed "football expert" must be in with a shout.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      http://app.strava.com/clubs/north-stand-geeks
      Fantasy Vuelta - League Name: NSC Geeks League Code: 68204709

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Circa 100M better off than being in the Championship. I'd say that's success
      portslade seagull..brighton till i die

0 Not allowed!
      I scored 17, which is shit, but in the lead at the moment!
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Leegull View Post
      How many points will Albion finish with (Currently 31)?
      What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th)?
      16th
      How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26)?
      How many goals (League and Cup) will Glenn Murray finish the season with (Currently 12)?
      How many goals (League and Cup) will Jurgen Locadia finish the season with (Currently 2)?
      How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool?
      How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle?
      Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong)
      Yes
      Will we finish above or below Crystal Palace in the League (5 points if wrong)?
      Below
      Will either Dale Stephens and/or Davy Propper score a Premier League goal this season (3 points if wrong)?
      No.
      How many more yellow cards in the League with Wilf Zaha receive for simulation?

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex?
      Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
      I scored 17, which is shit, but in the lead at the moment!
      Think the chap above scores 15.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      Please shout if you think any of these are wrong...

How many points will Albion finish with (Currently 31)? 40
      What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th)? 14th
      How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26)? 34
      How many goals (League and Cup) will Glenn Murray finish the season with (Currently 12)? 14
      How many goals (League and Cup) will Jurgen Locadia finish the season with (Currently 2)? 2
      How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool? 7
      How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle? 2 (I think)
      Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong) YES
      Will we finish above or below Crystal Palace in the League (5 points if wrong)? Below
      Will either Dale Stephens and/or Davy Propper score a Premier League goal this season (3 points if wrong)? No
      How many more yellow cards in the League with Wilf Zaha receive for simulation? 1 (I think)

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex? 30,611
      Question TWO, you have wrong. We finished 15th.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      Think the chap above scores 15.
      I make that 18 points.

EDIT
      No i don't that is 15 points.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
      I make that 18 points.

EDIT
      No i don't that is 15 points.
      It is 15 (counting answer two as 15th)

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by TSB View Post
      How many points will Albion finish with (Currently 31)? 39
      What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th)? 16th
      How many goals (League and Cup) will Jurgen Locadia finish the season with (Currently 2)? 3
      How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool? 3
      How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle? 5
      Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong) Yes
      Will we finish above or below Crystal Palace in the League (5 points if wrong)? Below (but only just)
      Will either Dale Stephens and/or Davy Propper score a Premier League goal this season (3 points if wrong)? Yes
      How many more yellow cards in the League with Wilf Zaha receive for simulation? 0

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex? 30,636
      14 for me. Got our goals and Glenn's tally bang on. Had too much faith in the CM;s to score.
      Winner?
      Ashley Barnes Fan numero UNO http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...s_1974553c.jpg
      Every single second, someone starts a thread on Glenn Murray. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...