Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Predict the run-in *** PRIZES ***

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
How many points will Albion finish with (Currently 31)? 38
What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th)? 12th
How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26)? 34
How many goals (League and Cup) will Glenn Murray finish the season with (Currently 12)? 15
How many goals (League and Cup) will Jurgen Locadia finish the season with (Currently 2)? 5
How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool? 1
How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle? 3
Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong) No
Will we finish above or below Crystal Palace in the League (5 points if wrong)? Above
Will either Dale Stephens and/or Davy Propper score a Premier League goal this season (3 points if wrong)? Yes
How many more yellow cards in the League with Wilf Zaha receive for simulation? 1

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex?

Zawn Kellys

Feb 14, 2012
How many points will Albion finish with (Currently 31)? 39
What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th)? 14
How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26)? 38
How many goals (League and Cup) will Glenn Murray finish the season with (Currently 12)? 17
How many goals (League and Cup) will Jurgen Locadia finish the season with (Currently 2)? 7
How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool? 4
How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle? 4
Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong) no
Will we finish above or below Crystal Palace in the League (5 points if wrong)? above
Will either Dale Stephens and/or Davy Propper score a Premier League goal this season (3 points if wrong)? no
How many more yellow cards in the League with Wilf Zaha receive for simulation? none

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex? 30586

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
How many points will Albion finish with (Currently 31)? 40
What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th)? 14th
How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26)? 36
How many goals (League and Cup) will Glenn Murray finish the season with (Currently 12)? 16
How many goals (League and Cup) will Jurgen Locadia finish the season with (Currently 2)? 5
How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool? 5
How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle? 2
Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong)
Will we finish above or below Crystal Palace in the League (5 points if wrong)? Above
Will either Dale Stephens and/or Davy Propper score a Premier League goal this season (3 points if wrong)? Yes
How many more yellow cards in the League with Wilf Zaha receive for simulation? 1

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex? 30647

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How many points will Albion finish with (Currently 31)? = 38
What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th)? = 15
How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26)? = 35
How many goals (League and Cup) will Glenn Murray finish the season with (Currently 12)? = 15
How many goals (League and Cup) will Jurgen Locadia finish the season with (Currently 2)? = 5
How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool? = 2
How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle? = 3
Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong) = No
Will we finish above or below Crystal Palace in the League (5 points if wrong)? = Yes
Will either Dale Stephens and/or Davy Propper score a Premier League goal this season (3 points if wrong)? = No
How many more yellow cards in the League with Wilf Zaha receive for simulation? = 1

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex? = 30,648

I'm a pedant, what did you expect? Above.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
How many points will Albion finish with (Currently 31)? 38
What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th)? 17th
How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26)? 36
How many goals (League and Cup) will Glenn Murray finish the season with (Currently 12)? 15
How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool? 3
How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle? 2
Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong) No
Will we finish above or below Crystal Palace in the League (5 points if wrong)? Below
Will either Dale Stephens and/or Davy Propper score a Premier League goal this season (3 points if wrong)? No
How many more yellow cards in the League with Wilf Zaha receive for simulation? 0

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex? 30478

Feb 9, 2012
perth
What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th)?14
How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26)?38
How many goals (League and Cup) will Glenn Murray finish the season with (Currently 12)? 16
How many goals (League and Cup) will Jurgen Locadia finish the season with (Currently 2)? 6
How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool? 4
How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle? 3
Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong) yes
Will we finish above or below Crystal Palace in the League (5 points if wrong)? above
Will either Dale Stephens and/or Davy Propper score a Premier League goal this season (3 points if wrong)? yes

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex? 30497

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th)? 14
How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26)? 34
How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool? 1
How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle? 4
Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong) Yes
How many more yellow cards in the League with Wilf Zaha receive for simulation? 0

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex? 30545

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th)? 14th
How many goals (League and Cup) will Glenn Murray finish the season with (Currently 12)? 14
Will either Dale Stephens and/or Davy Propper score a Premier League goal this season (3 points if wrong)? No

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex? 30,472

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
How many points will Albion finish with (Currently 31)? 41

What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th)? 10th

How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26)? 41

How many goals (League and Cup) will Jurgen Locadia finish the season with (Currently 2)? 4

How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool? 5

How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle? 9

Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong) Yes

How many more yellow cards in the League with Wilf Zaha receive for simulation? One

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex? 30,555

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
How many points will Albion finish with (Currently 31)? 40
What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th) 15
How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26) 35
How many goals (League and Cup) will Glenn Murray finish the season with (Currently 12) 14
How many goals (League and Cup) will Jurgen Locadia finish the season with (Currently 2) 5
How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool 4

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex?

Jimmy Grimble

How many points will Albion finish with (Currently 31)?38

What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th)?16th

How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26)?33
How many goals (League and Cup) will Glenn Murray finish the season with (Currently 12)?15
How many goals (League and Cup) will Jurgen Locadia finish the season with (Currently 2)?5
How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool?1
How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle?4
Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong)none
Will we finish above or below Crystal Palace in the League (5 points if wrong)?above
Will either Dale Stephens and/or Davy Propper score a Premier League goal this season (3 points if wrong)?no
How many more yellow cards in the League with Wilf Zaha receive for simulation?none

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex? 30,305

Last edited:

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
0 Thumbs Up!
How many points will Albion finish with (Currently 31)?41

What league position will Albion finish in (Currently 12th)?14th

How many goals will Albion score in total in the Premier League (Currently 26)?38
How many goals (League and Cup) will Jurgen Locadia finish the season with (Currently 2)?6
How many points will we earn from the remaining games against the "big clubs", ie Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool?4
How many more times, in League and Cup, will Maty Ryan leg it to join in with a goal bundle?6
Will we have a player sent off in remaining League and Cup fixtures? (3 points if wrong) yes
Will we finish above or below Crystal Palace in the League (5 points if wrong)?above
Will either Dale Stephens and/or Davy Propper score a Premier League goal this season (3 points if wrong)?yesb
How many more yellow cards in the League with Wilf Zaha receive for simulation?2

Tie-breaker: What will be the official crowd as stated by BHAFC for the league game against Manchester United at the Amex? 30,681

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've just refreshed my memory, and it would seem my confidence in Locadia may well let me down.

Anyone prepared to rule themselves out yet?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I've just refreshed my memory, and it would seem my confidence in Locadia may well let me down.

Me too, and I've already been ruled out by Murray's continued goalscoring, the point against Spurs puts me over the predicted 3 points to pick up against the big 6 and I only predicted 1 further yellow for Slipping Willy. On the plus side, I've got us down to score just once more this season which is probable.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

I very much doubt that i'll be troubling the top of the leader board unless Locadia goes on a scoring spree and Maty Ryan will probably also now have to start joining in with the opposition goal scoring celebrations too for me to have any chance of getting close with that one

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Locadia needs to score 3 more goals, Murray 2, we can’t take any points against either City, United or Liverpool and Stephens or Propper have
to score but apart from that I’m on course [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is there a nail biting end to this competition?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here