Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal v Man City

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
What an amazing football manager Guardiola is....and all done on a shoe-string budget of £500,000,000.00.

A remarkable man. He should be the only man in football allowed to carry on with his Political yellow ribbon and should he support ISIS...he can wave their flag too.
I remember when man city were crap.... Fair to say this title has been bought. .

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Okay, what we need now is Arsenal to put in a massive second-half effort to save face, tiring themselves out for Sunday.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I hope we're safe by the time the City game is rearranged! And then we can take it easy! :bigwave:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I know he’s spent a lot of money but it’s not all about that. Man United have spent just as much and they still produce turgid football every week. Man City play as a team both with and without the ball. It must take immense coaching to instil a tactical plan that has never been seen before in England and to have a squad follow it to absolute perfection every week.

I don’t care about the money. Man City are the best PL team of all time and Pep is a genius.

And every one of their players puts in a massive effort. Three up and the defenders are all busting a gut while the players in front of them are sprinting back to help out.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I know he’s spent a lot of money but it’s not all about that. Man United have spent just as much and they still produce turgid football every week. Man City play as a team both with and without the ball. It must take immense coaching to instil a tactical plan that has never been seen before in England and to have a squad follow it to absolute perfection every week.

I don’t care about the money. Man City are the best PL team of all time and Pep is a genius.
It's easy to be a genius with unlimited resources. Wonder where they would be without their rich sponsors.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Ultimately, they have a become a team that anyone would pay to watch. Forget petty tribalism and just watch and enjoy and hope to either bag one against them or keep the score down.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope we're safe by the time the City game is rearranged! And then we can take it easy! :bigwave:

I'll take a draw at City right now.

Seriously, I will.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
And every one of their players puts in a massive effort. Three up and the defenders are all busting a gut while the players in front of them are sprinting back to help out.

Oh, I know....and they do this for a paltry £100,000.00-£300,000.00 a week. The man-management skills of Guardiola are astonishing.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
I doubt they are fitter to be honest, but what does show is that each player is lightening quick with an unbelievable skill level.
Fitness = intensity. Not seen a game where we have been comparative to either team . Even last week we sat back for 40 minutes and invited pressure . I really hope the penny has dropped that this is not how you beat a tip 6 team.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here