Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace tickets (A) 14/04/18.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
With tickets due on sale this coming Tuesday to ST holders, how many loyalty points do NSC's great and good reckon will be required to make it into the first wave? Bearing in mind we will only have the 2,000 allocation, I'm going to go with 395 and that's based on absolutely nothing but pure guesswork.

Also, am I right in saying unless the old bill stick their noses in then are we looking at a 3pm kick off as the TV fixtures have all been announced for that weekend?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We all know how Parish likes to play to his Goons Gallery.

They played at the Amex on a Monday night, so we will have to play at Selhurst on a Monday night.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
With tickets due on sale this coming Tuesday to ST holders, how many loyalty points do NSC's great and good reckon will be required to make it into the first wave? Bearing in mind we will only have the 2,000 allocation, I'm going to go with 395 and that's based on absolutely nothing but pure guesswork.

Also, am I right in saying unless the old bill stick their noses in then are we looking at a 3pm kick off as the TV fixtures have all been announced for that weekend?

I'll be amazed if it isn't moved to earlier in the day, say 12.30pm or the same time on Sunday.

That said with tickets on sale next week they need to get on and move it quick if they are going to.

And I'd go with 375 first tier.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
On the point of TV... there is 6 Premier League fixtures picked for TV coverage over that weekend, even forgetting the rivalry I'm amazed our game isn't one of them. Could (and probably will) be a massive fixture in the relegation dog fight, yet Liverpool vs Bournemouth gets the nod ahead of it. Maybe I'm saying that with my Albion tinted spectacles on, but still baffles me.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
On the point of TV... there is 6 Premier League fixtures picked for TV coverage over that weekend, even forgetting the rivalry I'm amazed our game isn't one of them. Could (and probably will) be a massive fixture in the relegation dog fight, yet Liverpool vs Bournemouth gets the nod ahead of it. Maybe I'm saying that with my Albion tinted spectacles on, but still baffles me.

Maybe the paltry effort from our fanbase in the cup fixture turned off any potential TV stations that might have been interested.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Maybe the paltry effort from our fanbase in the cup fixture turned off any potential TV stations that might have been interested.

Didn't they get the memo about the official boycott of that game due to it being a Monday night (see B Dortmond)?

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Surely nobody will want to attend this? There might be a firework set off, for heaven's sake. I'm assuming they will go straight on general sale.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Surely nobody will want to attend this? There might be a firework set off, for heaven's sake. I'm assuming they will go straight on general sale.

Fair point. The worst away day of the season - the Arthur Wait is *Not Fit For Purpose* - shame it's not on TV.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm not sure how many people want to go. Tons of abuse hurled at us, bound to be kettled everywhere, held back post match, police surrounding us blocking our view and a dull game.
Just another 70's away day.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
BHA should mention the points level soon.

cp.JPG

Off to disinfect my PC after going on that site.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here