Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Simon Jordan

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No I think that's the problem. He's done some projections in his head but only managed to give everyone else 3/100ths of the points they'll actually get. Once you start off down that road it's an incredibly difficult mindset to get out of.

I think you've hit the nail on the head, there. He really is a two foot cock.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just getting in the excuse for when they sack Roy as it must be down to the manager if the players are that good.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Weird thing to say. Sometimes its best to keep your mouth shut.

[tweet]968883554020220930[/tweet]

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
He is joking surely, no one in their right mind would state that their squad is better than another squad fighting relegation. He would be in his right to say Palace have enough in their squad to avoid relegation,many on here believe the same but he is unearthing a maelstrom of wrath from said clubs belittling their squads when there is all to play for......and yes Palace are still in the mix for relegation. Our Tone would never belittle clubs as he has. (Thank goodness)

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
He is joking surely, no one in their right mind would state that their squad is better than another squad fighting relegation. He would be in his right to say Palace have enough in their squad to avoid relegation,many on here believe the same but he is unearthing a maelstrom of wrath from said clubs belittling their squads when there is all to play for......and yes Palace are still in the mix for relegation. Our Tone would never belittle clubs as he has. (Thank goodness)

As pointed out a few times above Simon Jordan is NOTHINGto do with the club. His words carry no more weight than any random Palace fan.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
palace.jpg

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Didn't he put them into Administration? Not sure if it was admin number 1 or 2 or Both.....

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I must admit, and I feel dirty for saying so, but there are a few things he says which I actually agree with. Oh and by the way he said we wouldn't be one of the three relegated clubs in last week's show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here