Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Simon Jordan

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Stated on Talksport that the remaining fit members of the Palace squad are still better than Stoke, Huddersfield and Brightons squads

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Stated on Talksport that the remains fit members of the Palace squad are still better than Stoke, Huddersfield and Brightons squads

He's entitled to that viewpoint, which can only ever be a matter of opinion.

Fortunately though, games are not played on paper, nor in Simon Jordan's warped imagination.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Stated on Talksport that the remaining fit members of the Palace squad are still better than Stoke, Huddersfield and Brightons squads
Then why are they below Hudds and Brighton, even though they haven't had to rely on these players for many game? Why have they got 0 points from games without dive boy?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Well he would, wouldn't he?

Notice that it's a convenient 3 teams mentioned including the rivals and another newly-promoted team.

It's another way of saying that he doesn't think Palace will finish in the bottom 3. To be fair, not a lot of us believe that too on here.

But he should probably have just avoided mentioning specific teams, seeing as Palace have still got to play all 3 of them.

That's the team talks done then.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I can never understand why TS give him a platform? He was in charge when they acted all Mafioso like and he and his henchmen threatened Mike 'Porky' Parry about 10 years back. The guy is a k**b of the highest highest highest order.......

TNBA

TTF

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Something very unedifying about a club chairman joining in with the single minded hatred of an opponent.
Can't help thinking I'd rather have a guy who keeps his mind on how his own club operates.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Something very unedifying about a club chairman joining in with the single minded hatred of an opponent.
Can't help thinking I'd rather have a guy who keeps his mind on how his own club operates.

Steve Parish is the Chairman, I think a few of you are getting mixed up. Jordan is the f*ckwits former Chairman.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Is he still supporting them after only get 3p in the pound?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Well he would, wouldn't he?

Notice that it's a convenient 3 teams mentioned including the rivals and another newly-promoted team.

It's another way of saying that he doesn't think Palace will finish in the bottom 3. To be fair, not a lot of us believe that too on here.

But he should probably have just avoided mentioning specific teams, seeing as Palace have still got to play all 3 of them.

That's the team talks done then.

I hope Huddersfield beat them 3-0 again. It seems Simon Jordan has a very short memory.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Is he still supporting them after only get 3p in the pound?

No I think that's the problem. He's done some projections in his head but only managed to give everyone else 3/100ths of the points they'll actually get. Once you start off down that road it's an incredibly difficult mindset to get out of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here