Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] FAO Bozza - reporting an Ad

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Just had a full page Best Western ad come up.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
On a sort-of related note (and as I reminder that I still haven't read it), I clicked on the link to [MENTION=29900]Exile[/MENTION]'s latest match report both on Facebook (or maybe Twitter) and also on thread on Tapatalk and both times it took me to a random thread from 2003 titled 'bozza again...' Anyone else had this problem?

(I've just tried it on my Mac and it's links to it without any problems).

When I followed the link for the match report, my phone was bombarded with virus ads/messages to the point I had to restart my phone as I couldn't get rid of them.
NSC has become infested with ads and pop ups of late.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Adds at the top of the page are OK as I can ignor them but the adds imbedded within the thread are a pain they even look like posts sneaky that's what it is sneaky

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still showing at the bottom I’m afraid.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've just returned to the Big Board, after reading the snow thread, and the Gary Lineker ad is at the top.
I'm using Safari on my IPad.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Morning [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]
On a similar issue, would there be anything, you know of that would stop myself logging out properly.
I logged out last night, recieved the usual 'all cookies cleared' message, only to find this morning, I'm still logged in!
:thumbsup:

:J)

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
British Airways inline ad (appears like a thread on the homepage) - is hijacking my browser and opening a pop-up window. Annoying as f*ck. SORT IT AHT!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Who knew that today I would be the 1000000th visitor to NSC and could win an Apple Product (no doubt arranged by [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] :) :) ).

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Just tried to load page 2 of the Big Board and got hijacked to here:

beta.audi.co.uk/finance-and-offers/offer-highlights.html?sc_cid=d1111114216#/A1.A1.0

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Anyone else getting a video playing on every page they go on? I dont normally mind add's but this is irratating.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes, highly irritating videos on the main board and every thread I go into. 'FYI News', advertising Russian stadiums for some reason.

I don't want one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here