Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
sync.madnet.ru seems to be the source,certificate shows as madnetx.com

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Anyone else getting a video playing on every page they go on? I dont normally mind add's but this is irratating.

Yes, seriously annoying

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
On a computer with AdBlock installed NSC is fine. On my phone without AdBlock, it's a mess. Autoredirects to eBay are pretty annoying.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
On this thread for example it results in a single post making it on to the first page...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 03-29-18 at 12.41 PM.JPG
    Screen Shot 03-29-18 at 12.41 PM.JPG
    517.3 KB · Views: 250

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Agreed on the videos - and they're huge !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Lots of crap coming up and its getting worse. This "alleged" targeted advertising supposedly giving each person the adverts they are most likely to respond or take notice off are hopeless....I'm getting plugs for luxury cars and basketball players and something for an Adobe Stock whatever that is. This is almost as annoying as BigGully.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry - no idea what these videos are doing here - they've obviously snuck into the existing somewhat less unobtrusive ad unit.

I'll strip the code off the site in a mo.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
Had another full page ad today [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]
One completely unrelated to any of my searches too... For fingernail fungal infections.. :eek::sick:
Capture.PNG

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I have my ad block temporarily turned off due to some stuff I'm doing, and I've been receiving some very intrusive advertisements on NSC.

One is similar to the above ad, which takes over the whole page. Every time I click 'x' it comes back. The only way to get rid of it is to refresh the page. I've also had autoplay videos.

adnsc.png

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
This ad just came up on Tapatalk, the link goes to loads of redirects and Martin Lewis has confirmed this advert is a scam, and he has never had anything to do with it.

ee3e609908e28292fb4e675c1e17b43d.jpg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

This keeps taking over when I'm reading threads, 3 times this evening and a few times over the last few days.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Reading NSC on my mini IPad, got this and can't get rid of it, [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

image.png

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here