Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Breaking and NOT entering

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
All a bit weird, why would you sit and film the idiot attempting to break in, rather than just shouting f* off and scare him away? What if he hadn't been so incompetent and had broken in quicker before the police arrived? Why did 6 police answer a simple break-in and what the hell has the last female officer done to her hair - never seen anything like that on any of the officers I have worked with - and finally, not a tattoo in sight!

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Film it ? I'd have boiled a kettle and "Accidentally" poured it on the thieving scrote, then gone down and battered the shite out of him.

Edit: beaten to it by a fellow vigilante

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The insurance claim should be interesting.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Shouldn't the perpetrator be paying?

He is even less likely to pay for it than the insurance company but you're right, he Should be paying.

The fact that the owner watched as the perpetrator destroyed his property without trying to stop him could affect his claim. Any insurance experts out there?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I didn't get the impression that someone was filming it. Firstly, he looks up a couple of times and carries on with his jemmying - he wouldn't do that if someone was leaning out of the window filming it. Secondly, the camera doesn't jerk around enough to be hand-held.

My bet is that it's a security camera that's being monitored remotely, enabling the householder to alert the old bill.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I didn't get the impression that someone was filming it. Firstly, he looks up a couple of times and carries on with his jemmying - he wouldn't do that if someone was leaning out of the window filming it. Secondly, the camera doesn't jerk around enough to be hand-held.

My bet is that it's a security camera that's being monitored remotely, enabling the householder to alert the old bill.

With the upstairs window open?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

It does move about quite a bit but it isn't very wobbly. Reckon it was a kid/teenager filming it which would also explain why they didn't go down as they were too scared. The crap burglar seemed quite old, always assume burglars are young or out & out junkies.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Airgun pellet in the eye, self defence.

By all means argue that I might get found out, don't tell me that I am morally wrong.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
All a bit weird, why would you sit and film the idiot attempting to break in, rather than just shouting f* off and scare him away? What if he hadn't been so incompetent and had broken in quicker before the police arrived? Why did 6 police answer a simple break-in and what the hell has the last female officer done to her hair - never seen anything like that on any of the officers I have worked with - and finally, not a tattoo in sight!

If he'd been scared off, then he a) wouldn't have been caught and b) been able to go off and try and rob some other poor sucker. This way he's banged to rights, with pretty clear evidence of what he was doing.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
If he'd been scared off, then he a) wouldn't have been caught and b) been able to go off and try and rob some other poor sucker. This way he's banged to rights, with pretty clear evidence of what he was doing.

This, plus whoever it was has clearly rung the police for them to turn up.

In Sussex, it would be - we haven't got anyone but we'll give you a crime number.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

As I said, great plan if the boys and girls in blue arrive on time. As it was they arrived mob handed all at the same time...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here