Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** BHA v Arsenal ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 7th SEASON !!

BHA v Arsenal - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Gonna go 3-0 as that seems to be Arsenal's favourite number at the moment.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
0 - 3. Really hope I'm wrong. They are a wounded animal and looking for someone to batter.

Serious question, do really think that they're that good to all of a sudden play great football and batter someone? Look a team out of sorts to me with not a hope of Top 4, not saying we'll win but I feel wounded animal gives them too much praise and fear factor.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Serious question, do really think that they're that good to all of a sudden play great football and batter someone? Look a team out of sorts to me with not a hope of Top 4, not saying we'll win but I feel wounded animal gives them too much praise and fear factor.
The class and quality they have got yes I do. Their slump as gotta end soon and I feel it will be against us. I would love a result against them but just got a feeling they will show up tomorrow.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The class and quality they have got yes I do. Their slump as gotta end soon and I feel it will be against us. I would love a result against them but just got a feeling they will show up tomorrow.

Fair enough, I just don't see that they have the class of Chelsea or Liverpool, the only times we've been truly ripped apart in games.

Time will tell.

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Going for 2-2 with a dramatic Lacadia equaliser in the 85th minute, followed by his possible winner coming back off the cross bar in added time. Followed by talk of “2 points dropped”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Lawro has gone for 1 - 1,so let's try Albion 2 - 0 Arse.

Fantastic result this afternoon & awesome that 66 score predictors correctly predicted the 2-1 win.

The winners:

55yrs a seagull, albion534, angmering albion, Arthritic Toe, Arundel_Seagull, Audax, banjo, bomber 130, Cantona's Flying Dropkick, Chickenlittle, chrisg, Coldeanseagull, Coxovi, Daffy Duck, dazzer 6666, del strangefish, doogie 004, Dorset Seagull, essbee1, FamilyGuy, Geoffbn2, Glawstergull, GooGull, Govinda Tim, half time scores, Hamilton, Hampden Park, Harry Wilson's tackle, Hendrax, Hornblower, janee, Johnny RoastBeef, Johnnyboy, jonathonlivingstoneseagul, Larry, Lawro's Lip, maltaseagull, ManOfSussex, Maron1, MikeySmall, MJsGhost, Morvangull, neilbard, nordicgod, origigull, Plymouth Seagull, Punderhill, pyi, ridda, Seagull kimchi, Shatner's Bassoon, Shy Talk, Spicy, Stuart Munday, Tenngull, The Oldman, The Sock of Poskett, This is me, throbinson, Tokyohands, Trelford Mills Guide Dog, Uh_huh_him, Whosh51, willalbion, Withdean and I, Zawn Kellys

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here